Jump to content

TE Thomas Fidone [Nebraska Commit]


Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts


  • Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's got the makings of an All-Conference Left Guard, guys. 

ESPN recruiting is sort of like one of those old websites that hasn't been updated in a few years but for some reason is still up and running.

When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's Fidone.

Posted Images

19 hours ago, WVhuskerXX said:

Farrell thinks Neville helps with Fidone. Gorney thinks we lead with or without Neville’s recent commitment.

Does he say why? I don't see an obvious connection between Neville and Fidone?

Link to post
16 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

Does he say why? I don't see an obvious connection between Neville and Fidone?

 

It does say they communicate some.  But it's mostly "Nebraska adding star power at the skill spots might be a bigger draw" speculation.

Link to post

I don't know why he even bothered to list all those schools. Nobody buys it and now that OV's are trending towards not happening, just say your top two and be done with it. 

Link to post
26 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

I don't know why he even bothered to list all those schools. Nobody buys it and now that OV's are trending towards not happening, just say your top two and be done with it. 

And while they are at it, all of these recruits can just get off your lawn!

  • Haha 4
Link to post
1 hour ago, Ziebol said:

Visiting LSU September 12th.

 

Also can we add LSU @Mavric

Jumped ship quick.  Hasn’t he always planned on taking visits.  Might not even be a game that day or able to visit coaches at all.  Might be one of those campus tours with the family.  Still think we reel this kid in.  Seems to have a great relationship with some of our recruits and coaches.  

  • Plus1 1
Link to post
14 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

Jumped ship quick.  Hasn’t he always planned on taking visits.  Might not even be a game that day or able to visit coaches at all.  Might be one of those campus tours with the family.  Still think we reel this kid in.  Seems to have a great relationship with some of our recruits and coaches.  

Yes and I just think the relationship with LSU continues to be strong, probably just as strong as with Frost and co. That campus tour is also conveniently when LSU plays Texas. The longer it goes the worse it gets for us in my opinion. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
12 minutes ago, Ziebol said:

Yes and I just think the relationship with LSU continues to be strong, probably just as strong as with Frost and co. That campus tour is also conveniently when LSU plays Texas. The longer it goes the worse it gets for us in my opinion. 

I'd be surprised if that OV happens, or if fans are there, or if the game actually happens. 

  • Plus1 1
Link to post
  • Mavric changed the title to TE Thomas Fidone [Nebraska Commit]
  • Mavric pinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.










×
×
  • Create New...