TE Thomas Fidone [Nebraska Commit]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

I'd be surprised if that OV happens, or if fans are there, or if the game actually happens. 

I believe he is going on his own dime. I don’t know if it is an OV per the Iowa writer.

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's got the makings of an All-Conference Left Guard, guys. 

ESPN recruiting is sort of like one of those old websites that hasn't been updated in a few years but for some reason is still up and running.

How about coming to Lincoln to increase the athleticism of this team !! Sure hope he doesnt spend time on board bc the fan base will do more damage than the program.

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Ziebol said:

I believe he is going on his own dime. I don’t know if it is an OV per the Iowa writer.

Ah gotcha. Still not nearly as scary as a real/normal year OV would be. 

You may end up right, but i'm sticking to my guns for now. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Ziebol said:

Yes and I just think the relationship with LSU continues to be strong, probably just as strong as with Frost and co. That campus tour is also conveniently when LSU plays Texas. The longer it goes the worse it gets for us in my opinion. 

That is a non conference game.  It will be interesting to see if any of those actually happen.  

It could be worse if he is paying his own way and not an OV.  It's not like an easy trip down the road. This is the first time I am worried about him going anywhere other than Nebraska. 

• Haha 2
14 hours ago, swmohusker said:

That is a non conference game.  It will be interesting to see if any of those actually happen.  

It's the south.... as far as there concerned COVID doesn't exist, only football.

edit: Deep South

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Ziebol said:

It's the south.... as far as there concerned COVID doesn't exist, only football.

Whoa, Z. I feel attacked. Our governor just mandated masks in public at all times. So you get off your high horse right meow. 

3 minutes ago, ArkanSkers said:

Whoa, Z. I feel attacked. Our governor just mandated masks in public at all times. So you get off your high horse right meow. 

I consider Arkansas the midwest if that helps. What if I change it to say "Deep South"

People from the Deep South cannot make fun of the Midwest. It’s third world country down there. I’ve driven through Scooba (where last chance U started) & good lord. You couldn’t pay me to live in Memphis, Mobile, or Birmingham. 

this is saying a lot. I went to college in Pittsburg, KS. 

• Haha 3
42 minutes ago, Decked said:

People from the Deep South cannot make fun of the Midwest. It’s third world country down there. I’ve driven through Scooba (where last chance U started) & good lord. You couldn’t pay me to live in Memphis, Mobile, or Birmingham. 

Ah, that explains a lot.

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Decked said:

Pittsburg is in Pennsylvania....

*Do I have to add a sarcasm thing here?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Decked said:

Yes, Mississippi is the armpit of America. “Thank God for Mississippi.” (We are second to last in education right in front of.....The Sip

• Mavric changed the title to TE Thomas Fidone [Nebraska Commit]
  • Mavric pinned this topic