TE Thomas Fidone

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

51 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Fidone commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

26 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

I don't know why he even bothered to list all those schools. Nobody buys it and now that OV's are trending towards not happening, just say your top two and be done with it. 

And while they are at it, all of these recruits can just get off your lawn!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Ziebol said:

Visiting LSU September 12th.

Also can we add LSU @Mavric

Jumped ship quick.  Hasn’t he always planned on taking visits.  Might not even be a game that day or able to visit coaches at all.  Might be one of those campus tours with the family.  Still think we reel this kid in.  Seems to have a great relationship with some of our recruits and coaches.  

• Plus1 1
14 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

Jumped ship quick.  Hasn’t he always planned on taking visits.  Might not even be a game that day or able to visit coaches at all.  Might be one of those campus tours with the family.  Still think we reel this kid in.  Seems to have a great relationship with some of our recruits and coaches.  

Yes and I just think the relationship with LSU continues to be strong, probably just as strong as with Frost and co. That campus tour is also conveniently when LSU plays Texas. The longer it goes the worse it gets for us in my opinion. 

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Ziebol said:

Yes and I just think the relationship with LSU continues to be strong, probably just as strong as with Frost and co. That campus tour is also conveniently when LSU plays Texas. The longer it goes the worse it gets for us in my opinion. 

I'd be surprised if that OV happens, or if fans are there, or if the game actually happens. 

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to TE Thomas Fidone
  • Mavric pinned this topic