TE Thomas Fidone

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

51 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Fidone commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Ziebol said:

Yes and I just think the relationship with LSU continues to be strong, probably just as strong as with Frost and co. That campus tour is also conveniently when LSU plays Texas. The longer it goes the worse it gets for us in my opinion. 

That is a non conference game.  It will be interesting to see if any of those actually happen.  

14 hours ago, swmohusker said:

That is a non conference game.  It will be interesting to see if any of those actually happen.  

It's the south.... as far as there concerned COVID doesn't exist, only football.

edit: Deep South

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ArkanSkers said:

Whoa, Z. I feel attacked. Our governor just mandated masks in public at all times. So you get off your high horse right meow. 

I consider Arkansas the midwest if that helps. What if I change it to say "Deep South"

People from the Deep South cannot make fun of the Midwest. It’s third world country down there. I’ve driven through Scooba (where last chance U started) & good lord. You couldn’t pay me to live in Memphis, Mobile, or Birmingham. 

this is saying a lot. I went to college in Pittsburg, KS. 

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Decked said:

People from the Deep South cannot make fun of the Midwest. It’s third world country down there. I’ve driven through Scooba (where last chance U started) & good lord. You couldn’t pay me to live in Memphis, Mobile, or Birmingham. 

Ah, that explains a lot.

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Decked said:

Pittsburg is in Pennsylvania....

*Do I have to add a sarcasm thing here?

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, Decked said:

Yes, Mississippi is the armpit of America. “Thank God for Mississippi.” (We are second to last in education right in front of.....The Sip

• Mavric changed the title to TE Thomas Fidone
  • Mavric pinned this topic