TE Thomas Fidone

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

51 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Fidone commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

34 minutes ago, ArkanSkers said:

Yes, Mississippi is the armpit of America. “Thank God for Mississippi.” (We are second to last in education right in front of.....The Sip

Mississippi was pretty bad. Hats off to some parts of Alabama though. Didn’t expect it to be that pretty. Daphne was an awesome Small-mid sized town! 

41 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Pittsburg is in Pennsylvania....

*Do I have to add a sarcasm thing here?

If I had a dollar for everyone that has said that 

1 hour ago, Decked said:

Mississippi was pretty bad. Hats off to some parts of Alabama though. Didn’t expect it to be that pretty. Daphne was an awesome Small-mid sized town! 

If I had a dollar for everyone that has said that 

Hey! I lived in daphne for a year. Very nice area between there and Fairhope. Ok, back to Fidone...

• Fire 1
On 7/17/2020 at 10:17 AM, Decked said:

People from the Deep South cannot make fun of the Midwest. It’s third world country down there. I’ve driven through Scooba (where last chance U started) & good lord. You couldn’t pay me to live in Memphis, Mobile, or Birmingham. 

this is saying a lot. I went to college in Pittsburg, KS. 

Me too! But with that being said if you've been to Pitt in the last 10 years it's been going down hill, but they are trying to trend the other way. It's difficult because there is no money, and it's really nowhere close to a large city that provides lots of quality jobs. 

2 minutes ago, Gorillahawk said:

Me too! But with that being said if you've been to Pitt in the last 10 years it's been going down hill, but they are trying to trend the other way. It's difficult because there is no money, and it's really nowhere close to a large city that provides lots of quality jobs. 

Recent grad. Former semi-frequent visitor of Mooreman’s, Thirsty’s Liquor (Rip), and sometimes 505 :lol:. The campus is improving visually/renovating but the town is not except block 22. Student population is also down. 

On 7/18/2020 at 5:28 PM, Decked said:

Recent grad. Former semi-frequent visitor of Mooreman’s, Thirsty’s Liquor (Rip), and sometimes 505 :lol:. The campus is improving visually/renovating but the town is not except block 22. Student population is also down. 

Should have graduated in 2012 but having a kid put a wrench in it. 5th st and McCarthys were my preferred establishments, and unfortunately I think student population is down at a lot of the D2 schools in ks. The cost difference isn’t quite what it used to be from the bigger universities. I’m pretty sure Ft. Hays is the cheapest in the state.

but back on topic, I sure hope Frost can pull Fidone in as it would be a huge get, and really give us some momentum on the trail

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

4 hours ago, Head Coach Scott Frost said:

“I’m kind of of just seeing if the LSU one gets cancelled before scheduling anymore. I don’t have another four but probably Michigan, possibly Georgia because I’m really close to their tight end coach, coach (Todd) Harley, and I am thinking about visiting Alabama.”

Ouch

No sure what is "Ouch".  

• Plus1 3

As a Husker fan, I'd love to see him commit and state his undying love for the Big Red.

But remembering what it's like to be 18 and if I had the opportunities he has, you're damn right I'd take the free fancy trips to the A list schools before officially making my decision.  

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to TE Thomas Fidone
  • Mavric pinned this topic