TE Thomas Fidone

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

51 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Fidone commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

47 minutes ago, HANC said:

How about coming to Lincoln to increase the athleticism of this team !! Sure hope he doesnt spend time on board bc the fan base will do more damage than the program.

Hanc, I think the problem was that he is spending time watching the team play ... and THAT is damaging the program.  Sorry, but my post or any post on here can't damage the program more than what the coaching staff and players did today.  They have all the control ... I have none.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
21 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

Hanc, I think the problem was that he is spending time watching the team play ... and THAT is damaging the program.  Sorry, but my post or any post on hear can't damage the program more than what the coaching staff and players did today.  They have all the control ... I have none.

I agree and disagree.  The program is doing enough damage for itself.  I coach and teach.. .kids are on every type of media, including boards. Many years, many times recruits credit fans for sealing the deal. In this case Fidone is a life long husker fan. He is frustrated with team, then reads that the "best fans in college football" are commenting in his thread telling him to run away, telling him he should stay away from dumpster fire"....talk about compounding the problem. 

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, HANC said:

I agree and disagree.  The program is doing enough damage for itself.  I coach and teach.. .kids are on every type of media, including boards. Many years, many times recruits credit fans for sealing the deal. In this case Fidone is a life long husker fan. He is frustrated with team, then reads that the "best fans in college football" are commenting in his thread telling him to run away, telling him he should stay away from dumpster fire"....talk about compounding the problem. 

Hey if Frost can sell players on something changing around here. Kudos to him and staff. He may have a future in selling time shares 

• Mavric changed the title to TE Thomas Fidone