Q'Anon

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

I must have missed it.  Where was the Q part? I see the irrational part. 

The twitter image is of QAnon followers. LLinWood is one of the big pushers of QAnon.

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

I also think too many people blow up QAnon to be something bigger than what it is.  

I agree. Look around right-wing online media and you'll see tons and tons of it. And we now have a Congresswoman who is a QAnon believer, so that's something.

2 hours ago, RedDenver said:

The twitter image is of QAnon followers. LLinWood is one of the big pushers of QAnon.

I agree. Look around right-wing online media and you'll see tons and tons of it. And we now have a Congresswoman who is a QAnon believer, so that's something.

What right wing media?  I read a decent amount and hear/know very little about Qanon. 

• Plus1 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

22 minutes ago, Omaha-Husker said:

That has to be a troll post.

I want to think that but then I remember these are the same people that think there is a child abduction and molestation ring led by the democrats where they kill children and drink their blood and eat their brain matter in order to stay young and Donald Trump is the savior that will expose the whole thing and save the children. That makes me think its a real post. 

• Plus1 3
16 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

I want to think that but then I remember these are the same people that think there is a child abduction and molestation ring led by the democrats where they kill children and drink their blood and eat their brain matter in order to stay young and Donald Trump is the savior that will expose the whole thing and save the children. That makes me think its a real post. 

True

Does anyone know if there is a segment of them that have gotten hold of the Franklin Credit Union stuff b/c I would be fascinated to see where they ran with that. That was my favorite conspiracy theory to look at for a while, probably still is just don't spend time on any of them anymore so nothing has been more interesting.