Q'Anon

On 3/16/2021 at 11:45 AM, TGHusker said:

So they released all 6 episodes of this docuseries at once. We watched the first two episodes last night. A lot of the time was spent talking about what image boards like 4chan, 8chan, etc. are and the people behind them. Jim Watkins and his son, Ron, run 8chan. They give off some super strange vibes. They run 8chan at a loss financially, but they're really into unlimited and uncensored free speech and that's their reason for keeping the site up. How this ties into Q has really only talked about how Q got banned from Reddit and then 4chan before he/she moved to 8chan. They have interviewed some Q believers and I'll just say that it has influenced all kinds of people. 

• 2 weeks later...

Uh oh. Turns out some Qidiots are beginning to lose faith.

At some point you'd have to think even the most hardcore followers would have to wonder why trump is golfing in Florida instead of in the White Ho-- oh, wait, that's not unusual.  My bad!

But, at some point you'd honestly have to think that some of these folks would question why ALL ROADS lead to Hillary. Even this boat in the canal? C'mon. Think a bit.

On 3/22/2021 at 8:27 AM, GSG said:

So they released all 6 episodes of this docuseries at once. We watched the first two episodes last night. A lot of the time was spent talking about what image boards like 4chan, 8chan, etc. are and the people behind them. Jim Watkins and his son, Ron, run 8chan. They give off some super strange vibes. They run 8chan at a loss financially, but they're really into unlimited and uncensored free speech and that's their reason for keeping the site up. How this ties into Q has really only talked about how Q got banned from Reddit and then 4chan before he/she moved to 8chan. They have interviewed some Q believers and I'll just say that it has influenced all kinds of people. 

So I've been watching it online and it looks like only the first 4 episodes have been released. Not sure if the rest are elsewhere, but what is out now has been really informative about the origins of Q, 4chan, 8chan, and now 8kun. It feels like what I have suspected all along; just a long troll job. A ruse to push the boundaries of what is considered legal speech to the detriment of our country. 

6 hours ago, Mike Mcdee said:

So I've been watching it online and it looks like only the first 4 episodes have been released. Not sure if the rest are elsewhere, but what is out now has been really informative about the origins of Q, 4chan, 8chan, and now 8kun. It feels like what I have suspected all along; just a long troll job. A ruse to push the boundaries of what is considered legal speech to the detriment of our country. 

Yeah that was my mistake. They're releasing 2 per week

And I totally agree. A couple of people who know enough to skirt around laws and piss people off

Watched the final two episodes of the series last night.

Spoiler

Felt like a bit of a let down as far as having a "big reveal" of any kind. I'm not completely sold that Q is just one person. I still think it was/is a group that flows through Ron Watkins. I don't think Ron is smart enough to pull all of that off on his own. 

15 minutes ago, GSG said:

Watched the final two episodes of the series last night.

Hide contents

Felt like a bit of a let down as far as having a "big reveal" of any kind. I'm not completely sold that Q is just one person. I still think it was/is a group that flows through Ron Watkins. I don't think Ron is smart enough to pull all of that off on his own. 

Agreed. 

Spoiler

It's telling that "Q" only chooses to use Watkins' forum, a little backwater garbage forum with previously very little traffic. Why would a well-connected trumpian insider exclusively post this critical news on that guy's site? Why not twitter, or Facebook, where the initial audience would be in the millions? It's clearly connected to him, but I agree that it's likely not exclusively him. 

• 2 weeks later...