Q'Anon

• 3 weeks later...

10 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Wow....we are f#&%ed with how many people buy into this crap.

Yes, and I'm afraid Trump will be re-elected in 2024 because of it and because of all of the issues Biden is facing now - inflation, foreign affairs issues, huge govt spending and covid restrictions.  All of this plays into Trump's 'I told you so' hands. You tack on the lies of Qanon wt the rigged election conspiracy and we'll have a president elected by the conspiracy wackos.  

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, TGHusker said:

Yes, and I'm afraid Trump will be re-elected in 2024 because of it and because of all of the issues Biden is facing now - inflation, foreign affairs issues, huge govt spending and covid restrictions.  All of this plays into Trump's 'I told you so' hands. You tack on the lies of Qanon wt the rigged election conspiracy and we'll have a president elected by the conspiracy wackos.  

trump is still trump, and there are enough never-trumpers to make his reelection suspect.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

That is a huge fear of mine.

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

trump is still trump, and there are enough never-trumpers to make his reelection suspect.

I don't want him anywhere close to even running.  If he runs, it's going to end up in a f#&%ed up mess no matter what happens.

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I don't want him anywhere close to even running.  If he runs, it's going to end up in a f#&%ed up mess no matter what happens.

Same. But I think he's going to have too many legal issues to run a campaign. Is he even doing his Hitler rallies anymore? Seems like he's been uncharacteristically quiet the last few weeks.