S Koby Bretz

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

15 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Bretz commit?

• Nebraska
    • Kansas State
    • Minnesota

This poll is closed to new votes

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was given the opportunity to watch, in person, Westside's beatdown of KC St. Thomas Aquinas last night.  I just want to say that WHS's four D1 bound players are definitely worthy of any hype they may be getting.

Bretz, IMHO, is underrated as a 3 star due to his speed, size, general athleticism and just how he plays.  He could play receiver just as well as safety.

Dickerson has absolutely elite speed and is playing like he has a chip on his shoulder this season.  Definitely with more physicality than the past two seasons.  He will someday be a shutdown corner in college.

We need to find a spot for Cole Payton in Lincoln.  At 6'3" 220 he has the type of top end speed that not very many his size have.  He outran a KCA DB who had an angle on him on his second 60yd TD score last night.  Receiver? TE? OLB? 

Haberman is a beast on the line.  Think 280 lbs of muscle.  Little fat on this guy.  Unfortunately, Iv'e heard his height is just an inch or two short of a Husker offer, but I think that would be a mistake by NU to overlook him for that.  

Also keep an eye on Dominic Rezac.  He's a just a junior, but has thoroughly impressed at RB.

These are all just my, somewhat biased, opinions as a lifelong fan of the Huskers and someone who cheers for and has watched 90% of WHS's games the past 3 seasons.

• Plus1 4
  • 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to S Koby Bretz