The Big 10 Football Political Conspiracy

Just now, Alamo City Husker said:

You didn't.  I am assuming that you know that the practice is widespread among center left reporters. 

Okay if you had linked a center left report spreading falsehoods we could address that. But you didn't. I don't have time to address all the bulls#!t in the media. Just the bulls#!t posted that started this conversation. 

• Plus1 4
1 minute ago, knapplc said:

Well, this is just unfortunate. Here's the premise of the thread in one word.

Well Knapp, I am on the front lines here, so I do have experience.  Not just that, but my wife did get "covid", from taking care of people who had it, because no one else at her facility would.  Myself, my daughters, and adopted son never got it. My wife was the only one to have symptoms from the people who got it at her work.  With her is was gastrointestinal, not respiratory.  But, since the  PCR test only checks for SARS Covid 2 family of "coronaviruses" and not Covid 19, the test are worthless.  So worthless that 3 months later all the women at my wife's work are testing positive 3 months later.  The didn't even require my wife to have a negative test to return to work.  Not saying the "virus" is a scam, I am saying the reaction and fear mongering hype is the real scam.  With 60% of people with corona virus being asymptomatic, humans cannot defeat something that our immune systems are doing a better job at job at. IMHO FWIW

• Plus1 2
Just now, Alamo City Husker said:

Well Knapp, I am on the front lines here, so I do have experience.  Not just that, but my wife did get "covid", from taking care of people who had it, because no one else at her facility would.  Myself, my daughters, and adopted son never got it. My wife was the only one to have symptoms from the people who got it at her work.  With her is was gastrointestinal, not respiratory.  But, since the  PCR test only checks for SARS Covid 2 family of "coronaviruses" and not Covid 19, the test are worthless.  So worthless that 3 months later all the women at my wife's work are testing positive 3 months later.  The didn't even require my wife to have a negative test to return to work.  Not saying the "virus" is a scam, I am saying the reaction and fear mongering hype is the real scam.  With 60% of people with corona virus being asymptomatic, humans cannot defeat something that our immune systems are doing a better job at job at. IMHO FWIW

180,000 people and counting have died in six months.

• Plus1 5
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, Alamo City Husker said:

You can't ignore the fact that most of the conferences playing are in red states.  My business is Environmental, Health, and Safety Consulting.  I can tell you for a fact, that science hasn't been used like we normally have, all through this #scamdemic. There is a reason NIOSH has been EXTREMELY quite during this time too.  Deferring to other Federal bureaucracies.  I could go into all of it, but I am not trying to rehash that. The fact is the mortality rate is low enough presently, to open everything, the science isn't backing the justification of a continued shut down. FWIW IMHO 

What front line are you on, because you do not sound like someone who has been taking care of COVID patients? You need to shut it down, you clearly have little idea of what you're talking about. I've lived in Michigan for 5 years. The precautions that the governor took saved lives, and have got us moving forward towards a state of recovery. It allowed the Big 3 to restart production with no recorded cases of COVID spread in their facilities. Yes, what she did was harsh and there will be economic repercussions from it, but it was the right thing to do. Just had a conversation with a business owner the other day that was heavily impacted by the regulations, and even he said that it was something that was necessary. His only caveat was that maybe the branding should have been different, more alogn he lines of "do it to save Grandma and Grandpa", not "to keep hospitals from over flowing".

This isn't political. This is real. Why the f#&% would China shut down a whole region and country? Why the f#&% would every other country in THE f#&%ING WORLD shut down if this was a hoax???? Why is Herman Cain dead?????? Use your brain.

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, Alamo City Husker said:

You can't ignore the fact that most of the conferences playing are in red states.  My business is Environmental, Health, and Safety Consulting.  I can tell you for a fact, that science hasn't been used like we normally have, all through this #scamdemic. There is a reason NIOSH has been EXTREMELY quite during this time too.  Deferring to other Federal bureaucracies.  I could go into all of it, but I am not trying to rehash that. The fact is the mortality rate is low enough presently, to open everything, the science isn't backing the justification of a continued shut down. FWIW IMHO 

When did the right become such conspiracy noodles?

You do realize that there are thousands of people on "the front lines" that continue to state how this is not all a liberal conspiracy to take down Trump....right?

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1

18 hours ago, knapplc said:

180,000 people and counting have died in six months.

Gotta hand it to the deep state, they sure know how to put on a scamdemic. It makes it so much more believable when people actually die from it. Too bad it's all such a fake emergency :facepalm:

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
19 hours ago, Alamo City Husker said:

You do realize this doesn't need to be some big conspiracy, right? Imagine for a moment that it is not the tail wagging the dog. Maybe playing/not playing football has broken down red state/blue state because of the tendencies of the majority of the people in those states. Red states have more of the people who have been denying this deal since day one. They support Trump and are simply and unthinkingly mimicking dear leader. Whereas people in blue states are actually applying science and logic to deal with a very real pandemic that has taken 180,000 lives in less than 6 months. Do you need more clues? How about the fact that neither side wants to destroy local or national economies just to assure a change of the WH resident. The only people who think this is some dastardly conspiracy are those just not quite sharp enough to realize dear leader blew the response and mitigation effort. It's not a far left conspiracy. It is a total and complete lack of leadership and a failed response. Nothing more. Occam's razor.

BTW, I agree with the premise that continued shut downs would not be necessary IF we as a country would/could do just three simple things; wear masks, social distance and avoid large gatherings. Unfortunately we as a society have struggled with this. If there is any conspiracy to be had here, it resides in the conundrum of supposedly patriotic, brave, gun toting freedom lovers not being able to comply with extremely logical science backed mask mandates. The easily performed yet slightly sacrificial action of wearing a mask when in public seems to be too big of an ask for some of these “patriots”. If there is any conspiracy to be recognized it is that too many in this country are brainwashed beyond being able to be reasoned with.

• Plus1 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 2