1994-1995 Orange Bowl Championship - Need Help!

• 2 years later...

I've got Husker Season Box Sets from 1992-2001 and I also purchased a couple of the TV Broadcasts of the National Championship Games as well [94 Orange Bowl, 96 Fiesta Bowl, 98 Orange Bowl].  The TV Broadcast of the 1995 Orange Bowl is the only one I'm missing.  [I'm also missing 1996 Orange Bowl vs. Virginia Tech, but that's not as important as it wasn't a National Title Game, I just wanted all TV Broadcasts of all the Bowl Games of the from 1993-1997 Seasons].

https://www.bestofbigred.com/1995-Orange-Bowl-TV-Broadcast-on-DVD

That is the only place that appears to sell the TV Broadcast of the 95 Orange Bowl, but it's always Out of Stock.  I gave them my E-Mail to be notified when it's In-Stock but I have never been notified it has been in stock and that's been a year or so now.  Try to get your name on their E-Mail list & maybe they'll have some in-stock eventually!  I hope to get a copy eventually in the future! 

I've got a VHS Tape of the 95 Orange Bowl, but the quality is iffy and I think some of the commercials & Halftime Footage may have been cut out as well.  I ripped that VHS Tape to my PC but the Quality has degraded over the Years, the Game from the Husker Box Set looks better, but I kept the File as it was a fun project.  Also running a degraded VHS Import on a 4K Monitor looks a bit odd, but that's about as close as I've gotten to completing this quest.