Husker Apparel

Ok, gotta ask. Does anyone know what the deal with this years new release of Husker Apparel is? My b-day is in August, so almost always my wife gets me the new Adidas Husker polo for the year (unless they all suck like during the Riley rodgers years). We've been out to stores across Northeast Nebraska, and no one has anything and no one knows anything. Is the new apparel a casualty of Corona as well? Seems to me like that would result in even more loss of revenue for the Athletic Dept. 

13 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Ok, gotta ask. Does anyone know what the deal with this years new release of Husker Apparel is? My b-day is in August, so almost always my wife gets me the new Adidas Husker polo for the year (unless they all suck like during the Riley rodgers years). We've been out to stores across Northeast Nebraska, and no one has anything and no one knows anything. Is the new apparel a casualty of Corona as well? Seems to me like that would result in even more loss of revenue for the Athletic Dept. 

I literally have been getting an email a day from the Huskers selling Husker apparel.  You should get on their email list.

EDIT: I guess it's not from the AD department.  Here's their website.

https://www.fanatics.com/college/nebraska-cornhuskers/o-72+t-01875822+z-84818-3784650173

• Plus1 2
23 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I literally have been getting an email a day from the Huskers selling Husker apparel.  You should get on their email list.

EDIT: I guess it's not from the AD department.  Here's their website.

https://www.fanatics.com/college/nebraska-cornhuskers/o-72+t-01875822+z-84818-3784650173

The online Huskers.com shop redirects to Fanatics anyway 

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Xmas32 said:

This is a cool website I've found that has some sweet vintage designs if you're looking for something different.

https://vintagebrand.com/

Have you bought anything from here?  I once bought a heathered vintage Herbie husker shirt and what I got was a grey Hanes t-shirt with a Herbie Husker on it from another site.  not quite what I was looking for.

2 hours ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Have you bought anything from here?  I once bought a heathered vintage Herbie husker shirt and what I got was a grey Hanes t-shirt with a Herbie Husker on it from another site.  not quite what I was looking for.

Unfortunately no, I can't speak to the quality.  I do have my eyes on a couple of hooded sweatshirts once it turns a bit cooler.  I'll be sure to PM you if/when I purchase them.  I sure wish Homefield Apparel got with Nebraska, their stuff is awesome.

25 minutes ago, Xmas32 said:

Unfortunately no, I can't speak to the quality.  I do have my eyes on a couple of hooded sweatshirts once it turns a bit cooler.  I'll be sure to PM you if/when I purchase them.  I sure wish Homefield Apparel got with Nebraska, their stuff is awesome.

good deal.  I just got on Homefield's website and they say they are adding a new team each week this fall.  Michigan st, Tulane, Hawaii and Uconn just got added.  Maybe Nebraska will make it soon

• Plus1 1