Rumors and news of a B1G football season

1 hour ago, Danny Bateman said:

I for one didn't say jack. I just tried to give some context on what epidemiologists do.

Personally I think people are a little too quick to get butthurt and freak out anytime anything political seeps in here.

A little hard to avoid any politics in this thread when the POTUS actually tweets about the topic we are discussing in this thread.  Particularly when the POTUS in question has had a large polarizing effect on the American public.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, WyoHusker56 said:

Nope and I tagged @knapplc originally too it changed when my posts merged. Can we just have one thread in the freaking football forum where we aren't arguing about the virus or Fauci or Trump or all this other crap. It's literally in every thread now.

No, because people are children, and cannot focus on what is in front of them unless their feelings are somehow validated, even if it is by shouting into an ether. 

• Plus1 3
24 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Funny how zero people had a problem with Fauci until he contradicted Mr. Hydroxychloroquine. Once that happened and trump started the character assassination campaign, suddenly all you people have a problem with him.

Weird. 

Remember, his proper title is Dr. Bleach U.V. Hydroxycholorquine

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Rochelobe said:

A little hard to avoid any politics in this thread when the POTUS actually tweets about the topic we are discussing in this thread.  Particularly when the POTUS in question has had a large polarizing effect on the American public.

Name one POTUS in the last four decades that didn't have a large polarizing effect on the American public.  Out here in farm country, there are still plenty of arguments over Carter and Reagan policies.  Clinton hasn't been in office for over two decades, but just the name still stirs up a lot of people. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 2

Where are at as of 3:01 on 9/1. Can’t follow everyone’s thoughts anymore due to work. 
so how likely is Nebraska football on or before Thanksgiving- I’ll call it the Warrenometer - Like 5/10 Kevin’s?   

read something about the president becoming involved- are we going to nuke the BIG offices (haha, no one’s home)?   Cant follow the rest. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, krc1995 said:

Where are at as of 3:01 on 9/1. Can’t follow everyone’s thoughts anymore due to work. 
so how likely is Nebraska football on or before Thanksgiving- I’ll call it the Warrenometer - Like 5/10 Kevin’s?   

read something about the president becoming involved- are we going to nuke the BIG offices (haha, no one’s home)?   Cant follow the rest. 

Seems like there is enough smoke that you could say on or before Thanksgiving as more likely than not at this point. So, 6/10 Kevin's.

Just now, krc1995 said:

Don't even bother looking at this forum. It's a mess of politics and speculation. 

LOVE the Warrenometer. I'd personally give it 3 Kevins that we have Husker football by Thanksgiving.

Just now, knapplc said:

Don't even bother looking at this forum. It's a mess of politics and speculation. 

LOVE the Warrenometer. I'd personally give it 3 Kevins that we have Husker football by Thanksgiving.

if we play before 2021 all of the political conversation is completely warranted.  2 Kevin's.