Keyshawn Greene Leaving

3 minutes ago, TonyStalloni said:

I don't like it but I understand why. A young man from Florida comes here to play football and that gets taken away. It is a total culture change and without football it sours his experience. Good luck to him.

So if big10 comes out next wed and says resume play. Does a kid in that scenario reverse course and ask to stay? 

Could it also be that he is currently buried on the depth chart? While he was a highly rated recruit and was also told there would be a shot to contribute immediately- he’s likely 3rd or 4th team on the depth chart which is hard for a high 4star to deal with. Honas, Miller, Heinrich, and Reimer are for sure ahead of him right now. Matuga-Clements is also possibly ahead as well. 

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, bugeater17 said:

Could it also be that he is currently buried on the depth chart? While he was a highly rated recruit and was also told there would be a shot to contribute immediately- he’s likely 3rd or 4th team on the depth chart which is hard for a high 4star to deal with. Honas, Miller, Heinrich, and Reimer are for sure ahead of him right now. Matuga-Clements is also possibly ahead as well. 

no...it can't be for the typical reasons...it has to be for the conspiracy theory.

• Haha 3
34 minutes ago, bugeater17 said:

It could be a part of it. But still, if we were playing today and he was on a special teams unit getting on the field we probably aren’t having this conversation.

• Plus1 3

2 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

So if big10 comes out next wed and says resume play. Does a kid in that scenario reverse course and ask to stay? 

He's  only in the portal.  I'm sure someone will take him, but going into the portal doesn't mean your gone-yet.  Was it Vedral that went into the portal, didn't find what he was looking for, and was back on the roster that season? 

I wish the portal was open to public viewing.  That would be fun. 

Just now, krc1995 said:

He's  only in the portal.  I'm sure someone will take him, but going into the portal doesn't mean your gone-yet.  Was it Vedral that went into the portal, didn't find what he was looking for, and was back on the roster that season? 

I wish the portal was open to public viewing.  That would be fun. 

That was Bunch last year.

• Plus1 2

8 hours ago, bugeater17 said:

Honas stinks. Miller stinks. Hell I would leave too if that’s the case

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 5
On 9/5/2020 at 9:10 AM, TonyStalloni said:

I don't like it but I understand why. A young man from Florida comes here to play football and that gets taken away. It is a total culture change and without football it sours his experience. Good luck to him.

All the schools in Fl are playing.....Makes you wonder if the B1G's mismanagement just gave the other conferences a lot of great transfers....

• Plus1 3