Bob Woodward's Trump Book

4 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

JFC. This just came across my timeline.

It's one thing to BS us about "not wanting to create a panic" and then hop on the Twitter machine to frantically communicate how your opposition wants to ravage the suburbs and destroy America or lie about voter fraud.

This the president bragging he got a murderous autocrat off the hook after he order an American butchered and disassembled. Because of money.

What a f#&%ing loser.

PRO-LIFE MAN! Bunch of f#&%ing hypocrits. 

12 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

The sad reality is, this book and these revelations won't change much of anything. This won't sway anybody who has found a way to support Trump thus far. The brainwashed Trumpers will write it off as a non-event perpetrated by the lamestream media or China or the Dems or some deep state Q conspiracy. They're contentedly cocooned in their ignorance and have no desire to re-enter the real world. The best we can hope for is a Biden victory and that a 4 year reprieve from further daily misinformation will cause some of them to snap out of it.

It doesn't matter who is president, this problem is only going to get worse. Trump is just a symptom of the problem.

I think the only cure is for the true conservatives to break off from the radicals and form their own party.

• Plus1 1
25 minutes ago, mrandyk said:

It doesn't matter who is president, this problem is only going to get worse. Trump is just a symptom of the problem.

I think the only cure is for the true conservatives to break off from the radicals and form their own party.

18 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yes please!!!!

Yeah but are there any true conservative politicians left?

I’d like to think there are quite a few conservative minded citizens left but we’re going to have to find a completely new slate of people to vote for and elect.  And they’re going to have to be extremely strong willed. A few months in DC seems to be enough to ruin anybody, and then they have to “play ball” to accomplish anything and that likely will just morph them into the scum that need replaced. Maybe it’s just me but it almost seems like an insurmountable challenge at this point. IMO, it’s going to take quite a few lopsided election losses for the Repubs to figure out they need to change. Going harder and faster right sure isn’t working but that’s exactly what I think they’re going to keep doing. Our system is so completely f#cked up....Not sure it’s fixable.

We have Trump's own words telling us that he gets along wt dictators and not our allies.  Leaving no doubt that trump is in the camp of the bad - the very bad.  

They are all playing him and he thinks they are just pals.  His arrogance and narcissism blinds him to the fact that they see him as clay in their hands.  Think of his withdrawal from Syria - exposing the Kurds to the attacks from the armies of Turkey and Russia. 

Trump is a CLEAR AND PRESENT DANAGER

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/woodward-drops-new-tape-of-trump-waxing-poetic-about-erdogan-the-tougher-they-are-the-better-i-get-along-with-them/

Just as he has been criticized over his relationships with Russia’s Vladimir Putin and North Korea’s Kim Jong Un, President Donald Trump has gotten flak, over the years, for his friendly rapport with his Turkish counterpart, Recip Tayyip Erdogan. Now, in new audio released by Bob Woodward, the president is explaining why he gets along so well with Erdogan — and other strongman autocrats.

Appearing on the Today show Monday, Woodward shared audio from a Jan. 22 conversation he had with Trump in which the president boasted about his relationship with Turkey’s leader.

“I get along very well with Erdogan,” Trump told Woodward. “Even though you’re not supposed to, because everyone says ‘What a horrible guy.’ But for me it works out good. I can tell you that the relationships I have, the tougher and meaner they are, the better I get along with them. You’ll explain that to me some day, OK? But maybe it’s not a bad thing. The easy ones are the ones I maybe don’t like as much, or don’t get along with as much.”

Woodward noted the shocking nature of Trump admitting to aligning himself with leaders such as Turkey’s president, while simultaneously having tense relationships with longtime allies.