CB James Monds III [Indiana - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

42 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Monds commit?

• Nebraska
    • Michigan State
    • Penn State
    • Cincinnati
    • Indiana

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, swmohusker said:

If he goes there he will have to learn how to fake being injured. Our DBs get ejected for trying to injure people. Easy choice here. 

Or to be a Freshman All-American like his buddy did/is.....

I know you were being sarcastic...I think we win out but it's because we killed it on the visit. 

• Plus1 1

On 6/28/2021 at 9:42 PM, Warrior10 said:

Or to be a Freshman All-American like his buddy did/is.....

I know you were being sarcastic...I think we win out but it's because we killed it on the visit. 

Nevermind.... guess we didn't do enough. 

Staff has to start winning on the field. 

17 minutes ago, Snowbird said:

Clown 

We’ll see. 2nd hardest schedule in the country with abysmal results so far. I think more of the same with a new AD & he could get the boot. Probably has at least two years. 

hope I’m wrong 

back to topic 

Just now, Decked said:

We’ll see. 2nd hardest schedule in the country with abysmal results so far. I think more of the same with a new AD & he could get the boot. Probably has at least two years. 

hope I’m wrong 

2 years in my opinion. We could actually be better and “make progress “ without an improvement on record. Depends how people judge improvement. 

1 hour ago, Decked said:

2022 crootin is a nightmare lmao. A good chance it’s Frost’s last class here anyway. 

The 2022 class doesn't matter for him, really. He's got to win on the field in 2021 to be here for the long haul and if he wins in 2021, the 2023 class will more then cancel out the 2022. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Warrior10 said:

The 2022 class doesn't matter for him, really. He's got to win on the field in 2021 to be here for the long haul and if he wins in 2021, the 2023 class will more then cancel out the 2022. 

So, reading way too much into that,  you're telling me he's ignoring recruiting this year to coach em up for wins in the fall? I can expect 10 wins? :lol:

3 hours ago, HANC said:

2 years in my opinion. We could actually be better and “make progress “ without an improvement on record. Depends how people judge improvement. 

Without an improvement on the record is the death sentence. People are over the improvement with no results gimmick. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Mavric changed the title to CB James Monds III [Indiana - Signed LOI]