2020 Adjusted Big Ten Schedule and Bowl Season

Even if Ohio state doesn't get to play Saturday, and they don't get to play against Northwestern in the championship game, they will still be in the playoff.  They will be paired against Iowa on the 19th which is virtually the same as playing Northwestern in the committee's eyes.  A 6-0 Ohio State will get in unless they win ugly against the Hawkeyes.  The only way they are possibly left out is if Florida beats Bama and Notre Dame beats Clemson again.  Pretty unlikely.  I'm with Knap - I want us to play Minnesota.  They are plenty of challenge for us right now.

15 minutes ago, ndobney said:

So they are willing to look at changing rules for osu but wouldn't let us play chattanooga. I get it rules for thee but not for me. Why did we come to this conference again?

• Plus1 2
17 minutes ago, ndobney said:

So they are willing to look at changing rules for osu but wouldn't let us play chattanooga. I get it rules for thee but not for me. Why did we come to this conference again?

Ohio State is good at football and they make the Big Ten money... That is why the Big Ten will bend over backwards.

Big Ten is spineless.. But we came here because of Texas and the Big 12 was spineless.

Its annoying but not shocking.