Will You Take the Vaccine?

Will you take the Covid Vaccine when it is available?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1)  Yes, but I'll wait a little bit so people who need it more than me can have it first.  At risk people, students, teachers, healthcare providers...etc. need it more than I do.  Once it's clear those people have access to it, I'll have no problem going to get it.

2)  No, I'm not sure how you make it mandatory for everyone.  I could see it being part of the normal mandatory vaccination kids get before attending school though.

3)  No, I'm not that big of an idiot.

• Plus1 2

I screwed up my own poll:bang by clicking yes on the first one - I'll probably wait a few months - of course as Knapp mentioned  - for real vaccine and not the politically expedient one ( I wonder if they will call it Trump Vac - to follow his other successful operations like Trump U, and Trump Steaks, Trump Wine, etc, etc:dunno)

2.  No it probably can't be made mandatory for the general population but it may be a part of the childhood vac protocol in the future.

3.  He who doctors himself has a fool for a patient and an idiot for a doctor.  :facepalm: