Who are you currently planning to vote for? (Mid-September 2020 edition)

2020 General Election  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Have to vote for Biden.  Am I excited - No - you all know I'm more conservative. But I'm excited that he has the capability of removing Trump from the WH.   It time for all good men and women (regardless of political bent) to come to the aid of our country and Trump is a very clear and present danger to our country.

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Have to vote for Biden.  Am I excited - No - you all know I'm more conservative. But I'm excited that he has the capability of removing Trump from the WH.   It time for all good men and women (regardless of political bent) to come to the aid of our country and Trump is a very clear and present danger to our country.

Yeah the last question is a bit vague. People could be enthused or excited about various aspects of this deal. Kind of open to interpretation. I'll be interested to see how that one shakes out.

The satisfied/enthused/happy question was interesting. Going into the primaries, I had no desire for Biden and wished that some other Democrat would get the nod as there were other more inspiring candidates. I do not expect excitement from a Biden administration. However, I marked yes on this question because the idea of getting Trump out of office and starting to repair the damage wrought from the past four years gives me all the enthusiasm I need. I would crawl over broken glass for the chance to vote for Biden this year.

• Fire 1

I am voting Biden/Harris. I dont love Biden as a candidate but still would take him over Sanders.

I was a fan of Pete but he wasnt ready. After he dropped out I was all onboard with Warren but at this point I would vote for democrat candidate just to see us move on from Trump. I have voted for both parties in the past and while I lean Liberal, I would not have a problem voting red.

At this point I think the damage has been done by Trump and I dont see our country unifying any time soon. It seems like you are either Red or Blue...

1 hour ago, Ulty said:

The satisfied/enthused/happy question was interesting. Going into the primaries, I had no desire for Biden and wished that some other Democrat would get the nod as there were other more inspiring candidates. I do not expect excitement from a Biden administration. However, I marked yes on this question because the idea of getting Trump out of office and starting to repair the damage wrought from the past four years gives me all the enthusiasm I need. I would crawl over broken glass for the chance to vote for Biden this year.

Pretty sure you can just mail it in.

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

So far, this largely tracks with what much of public polling tells us - people have largely made their minds already this time and there's just not very many undecideds left out there.

That said, looking at he results, maybe there is something to these accusations of P&R being a liberal echo chamber. :lol:

I wouldnt call it an echo chamber. Many conservatives that will be voting for Biden. Id call it most people have a functioning brain while a tiny number need an MRI to see if they even have one to begin with. 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1

This whole thing is really odd. I have a few banker friends in the town I live in. Graduated from a 4 year college with degrees in finance. Both were giddy about the upcoming debates and how Trump was going to bus roll Biden. I almost asked them which one would be willing to lend Trump money based upon his previous lending history.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
18 hours ago, TGHusker said:

:thumbs I’ve got nothing I could add to this statement.