UNL President: B1G Football Announcement To Be Made Tonight

seaofred92

Just now, I am I said:

ESPN article/video has Paul Finebaum saying credit goes to tOSU for getting B1G football back this fall 

As expected. But anyone following the situation knows better. Let's just go to work now. Bust our asses in practice and be ready to fight.

• Plus1 2

I don’t care

i clicked on ESPN to see the nuggets/clippers reaction since I’m from Denver 

there is a video right on the home screen. I didn’t watch it. 

I go to ESPN only twice a day. Once in the morning for reaction, once at night to see scores. 

I’d like to see that total f’ing jackwagon Desmond Howard make a video about how stupid he was admonishing N a few weeks ago. 

• Plus1 2

3 hours ago, I am I said:

ESPN article/video has Paul Finebaum saying credit goes to tOSU for getting B1G football back this fall 

If you listen to him, he is referring to a loaded Buckeye team that will be in the CFB Playoff carrying a bigger stick that a team that finished no better than 5th in its division four years in a row.  It isn't exactly insightful, it really is just stating a simple fact.  Could have come out of anybody's mouth, just happened to be the guy everyone loves to hate.

Whatever.  We know the truth.  Please, wear masks, limit gatherings and social distance and in 5 weeks we can have Husker football!!!

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, Frustrated said:

If you listen to him, he is referring to a loaded Buckeye team that will be in the CFB Playoff carrying a bigger stick that a team that finished no better than 5th in its division four years in a row.  It isn't exactly insightful, it really is just stating a simple fact.  Could have come out of anybody's mouth, just happened to be the guy everyone loves to hate.

Whatever.  We know the truth.  Please, wear masks, limit gatherings and social distance and in 5 weeks we can have Husker football!!!

Sorry to burst your bubble but fans dont get to gonto the new and improved Big Ten fb show.   So wearing masks not gonna help!