It's Official. We're Back.

knapplc

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I am not...Is that what they are saying, family only?

A few weeks ago, the University sent e-mails to season ticket holders to see if they would want tickets for this year's games, given the limited attendance and limited number of games.

With my mom's season tickets, we rolled the $ over towards next year's tickets.  I'm not sure how many season ticket holders said they will take tickets to this year's games, but I think the best bet to get tickets to this year's games is through current season ticket holders.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, WyoHusker56 said:

I'm glad football is back, but the B1G leadership continues to be a joke.

They're going to try to sell this as some positive result based on new details, information, access to testing, etc., but I can't help but feel that MOST of this could've been managed and determined over the summer. There really isn't much else that has changed in the last several weeks since they decided to cancel the season, at least not in regards to what they could've organized to have as safe of a season as possible.

I'm not going to whine too much now that football is back on track, but this whole thing has been fairly bungled and does not infuse a lot of confidence with Kevin Warren or the rest of B1G leadership.

• Plus1 2