It's Official. We're Back.

knapplc

On 9/17/2020 at 12:20 PM, BigRedBuster said:

My son is a Junior at UNL. When he started, Frost was hired.  I told him, you have a chance to see something really special while you're at UNL and get to go to so many home games and experience college life on football Saturday.

Well...two 4 win seasons and this s#!t show later.......he's pretty frustrated.  He's still a fan, but it's frustrating that the first 3 years of Frost have gone like this.

We’re in the exact same boat. My daughter started at UNL fall of 2018. She got in on the 1st 2 years of Frost which should’ve been a better experience than it has been. And now this sh#tshow of a 3rd, and unfortunately last, season since she will graduating this December (without an actual in person ceremony, I’ll add while I’m whining).  I was so hopeful she would see the turn around in person and that her years in the student section would at least slightly resemble mine from 81-84. So much for hopes.

3 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

We’re in the exact same boat. My daughter started at UNL fall of 2018. She got in on the 1st 2 years of Frost which should’ve been a better experience than it has been. And now this sh#tshow of a 3rd, and unfortunately last, season since she will graduating this December (without an actual in person ceremony, I’ll add while I’m whining).  I was so hopeful she would see the turn around in person and that her years in the student section would at least slightly resemble mine from 81-84. So much for hopes.

@BigRedBuster

We should get these two kids together and see if it's a match.