Schedule

1 minute ago, Bledred said:

What a shocker...at OSU right out of the gate followed up by the toughest team to play in our division.  I see they sprinkled Penn State in there as well.  I guess no Rutgers then, with Bill Moos saying we will play two of the previously three cross-over teams. 

Untitled.png.df58257ea81b9cc1af7dd9c0c2150987.png

I see 2-3 wins, 4 if we overachieve

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I like the way this sets up for NU. Frost will be hailed if NU is able to start out 2-2. Even if NU starts out 1-3, Frost can tell the team to finish strong by going 3-1 or 4-0. Maybe NU will get a favorable matchup in week 9. That will give NU momentum going into the offseason workouts for 2021. 

At OSU and Wisconsin right out of the gate is BRUTAL.  Another season with the wind sucked out of our sails right out of the gate before we can build any momentum.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I see it the opposite. Gives NU a chance to pull off a major upset early, then give the team a chance to finish the season strong. 

I hope your upset bid is for Wisconsin, because with OSU there is literally no chance.  We will be lucky to lose by less than 20 points to OSU.