New Hogwarts/"Harry Potter" game

On 9/18/2020 at 8:19 PM, dubsker said:

It would be neat if it is done well.  I'm always skeptical of games made off of movie IP.

I would tend to share the skepticism if it was a game based off of a movie's story line i.e. "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince video game." But since this is a standalone concept built within the world of the Harry Potter Books, I think it gives itself a better fighting chance right off the bat. We've seen a lot of good examples of games based off of books/movies in recent years i.e. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, The Witcher series and Middle Earth: Shadow of War to name a few.

59 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I would tend to share the skepticism if it was a game based off of a movie's story line i.e. "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince video game." But since this is a standalone concept built within the world of the Harry Potter Books, I think it gives itself a better fighting chance right off the bat. We've seen a lot of good examples of games based off of books/movies in recent years i.e. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, The Witcher series and Middle Earth: Shadow of War to name a few.

Shadow of War is great!