WandaVision

• Mavric changed the title to WandaVision - ***SPOILERS***

On 2/5/2021 at 12:41 PM, Mavric said:

From this post forward, there may be 

***SPOILERS***

in this thread.  If you're waiting to watch the show and don't know to know what happened, leave now.

Seriously .....

Last warning .....

200.gif

1 hour ago, Cdog923 said:

A little table setting episode for the last 3 episodes, but man, there was a lot that happened (and a ton of great little nods to the comics). 

I can't remember - is this just a one-season thing or ongoing?  Definitely going to be rolling if there are just the three episodes.

I can't decide if I know more about what's going on or less after today's episode.

Just now, Mavric said:

I can't remember - is this just a one-season thing or ongoing?  Definitely going to be rolling if there are just the three episodes.

I can't decide if I know more about what's going on or less after today's episode.

Only one season is confirmed thus far, but this story will presumably continue to an extent in Dr. Strange 2. 

Just now, Cdog923 said:

Only one season is confirmed thus far, but this story will presumably continue to an extent in Dr. Strange 2. 

Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well.  I guess DS2 isn't scheduled to come out for another year so they could do another season before. That.  But I wasn't sure if there were going to be done telling this part of the story before any particular movie comes out or what the plan is.  Seems like it's taking place over a very short period of time so it might be odd to have it stretch out over years of MCU time.

And it's all coming together quite nicely. 

Spoiler

- Agnes is indeed Agatha Harkness, and has been manipulating everything. 

- The Nexus commercial = The Nexus of all realities in the Marvel universe. 

- Darcy gave Vision the lowdown on who he and Wanda are

- Pietro is still hanging around, and presumably he IS from the Fox universe. 

Some speculation: 

- Agatha is potentially using the Twins to resurrect Mephisto.

- I'm coming around to the idea that the aerospace engineer that Monica is referencing is indeed Reed Richards. 

• Mavric changed the title to WandaVision