WandaVision

6 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Finally got around to watching (binging) this weekend. TBH I was quite concerned I’d made a mistake after ep1. Forced myself through ep 2 and then it really got going. By the time I’d finished I thought it was brilliant.

I will say for those who aren’t keenly aware of the MCU, Infinity War and End Game are absolute prerequisites before attempting this if you want it to make any sense at all. I thought it was great.

Edit- And BTW, it’s probably best to watch everything in the MCU before Infinity War and End Game. Everything is intertwined and related and it’s all good enough to be well worth the time.

I'm the same, I want to binge it within the next few weeks.  I have a feeling I'm going to like it a lot.

I started watching Ted Lasso, because I like J Sudeikis.  Love the mustache and the plot.  It seems Character driven so far, but his hillbilly accent is hard to get comfortable with.  So I may slide this to the side, unfortunately.  I'm ready to jump into Wanda

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, admo said:

I'm the same, I want to binge it within the next few weeks.  I have a feeling I'm going to like it a lot.

I started watching Ted Lasso, because I like J Sudeikis.  Love the mustache and the plot.  It seems Character driven so far, but his hillbilly accent is hard to get comfortable with.  So I may slide this to the side, unfortunately.  I'm ready to jump into Wanda

Episode 1 I was thinking WTF. Episode 2 they started dropping some hints that more was coming and it really hit it’s stride in 3 and on. And it completely made sense why 1 and 2 were the way they were. Well worth the watch if you’ve seen Infinity War and End Game and looks like it will be required as background for future MCU entries.

12 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Episode 1 I was thinking WTF. Episode 2 they started dropping some hints that more was coming and it really hit it’s stride in 3 and on. And it completely made sense why 1 and 2 were the way they were. Well worth the watch if you’ve seen Infinity War and End Game and looks like it will be required as background for future MCU entries.

It's virtually a prerequisite for Multiverse of Madness in a couple of weeks.