Championship round: HB's Favorite Musical Artist

Ulty

Championship round: HB's Favorite Musical Artist  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, knapplc said:

There really haven't been any wrong answers since the first couple of rounds here. I voted for Pink Floyd only because I tend to listen to them more often, but if they get beat by Queen --- it's Queen!  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I groused about Prince and Pink Floyd last round, but this is really the correct answer; there isn't a bad choice in the bunch. 

I've met Alvin "Little Pink " Anderson on several occasions, an awsome blues player in his own right,  His Father Pink Anderson was a traveling blues player , Floyd Council, another great one from way back  , those 2 names is where Pink Floyd got their name from.  Little Pink told me this while we burned one in Yankton SD. Good times 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Danny Bateman said:

I really like both but if I'm picking one it's gonna be Queen. I'm sure my dad would say I'm a dumbass and Pink Floyd wins going away.

Both are top notch bands, if I could choose who I'd rather see live, Queen would be it. Those guys could put on a show. You would definitely wanna be sober to soak it all in. 

13 minutes ago, man eating mastodon said:

Both are top notch bands, if I could choose who I'd rather see live, Queen would be it. Those guys could put on a show. You would definitely wanna be sober to soak it all in. 

Funny, I got the opposite feeling about Pink Floyd.

Would put on a fantastic show, and you would want whatever amount of whatever of your choice in your system to more fully appreciate it. :lol:

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, man eating mastodon said:

Yep for a Floyd show something heady would definitely make better. 

It definitely accentuated the laser Floyd show I went to many years ago. I did see the Roger Waters The Wall show at Pepsi Center in Denver 7ish years ago. Only a slight contact high for that one but still great. Would've loved to have seen Queen live in their prime but nada.

51 minutes ago, GSG said:

tenor.gif?itemid=11590179

Quick story. I actually won the tickets to The Wall through The Bear radio station. I don’t usually call in for those deals but I was driving to work and they were playing extremely short snippets of Pink Floyd songs. The 10th caller with the correct answer wins. They played about two chords of Have a Cigar and I got through at the right time. But that only won me tickets to an Eagles hockey game where I had to go down on the ice between periods 1 & 2 for another competition. They had thrown tons of CD’s on the ice with song names written on them and several of us had to scramble to find the correct song title for the song they were playing. It was Money and I found it quickly. Most of the others were all leery and slow on the ice but my son had played ice hockey for years so I was sort of used to running around on ice. Anyway won 2 tickets and a limo ride to and from the concert. We got to drink in the limo but nobody had any weed....:lol:

• Plus1 1