Board update 2020-09-24

Toe

It looks like there's a missing menu button on mobile. There's a menu in the code that gives you a way to get to notifications and such, but there doesn't seem to be a way to open it. The menu is called elMobileDrawer in the code, and it's hidden by default (as normal). It's the same type of menu as the Create New menu that opens when you click the + sign at the top. I'm assuming there's supposed to be another button up there that opens this menu, but it's missing. This is what it's supposed to look like (I manually edited the code to show the menu):

wMcObfn.png

• Plus1 2

Board descriptions in the Sports section are black, while in Other Stuff they're light gray. Really, that light gray text appears in a lot of places on here, and it should pretty much be eliminated everywhere, because it's hard to read.

7ssE4IF.png

• Plus1 1

11 hours ago, Toe said:

Board descriptions in the Sports section are black, while in Other Stuff they're light gray. Really, that light gray text appears in a lot of places on here, and it should pretty much be eliminated everywhere, because it's hard to read.

7ssE4IF.png

Yeah, I haven't gotten to changing the font color on the other forums.  And I'm sure the recent post text can be changed as well but I haven't figured out how yet.