Board update 2020-09-24

Toe

On 10/25/2020 at 2:36 PM, Mavric said:

Still working to get the messages and notifications working.

For the moment, it appears a work-around is to change the theme to the IPS Default theme.  That allows access to login/notifications/messages/everything else in the top-right.  

Is that something we can do on our end Mav? I remember with the old layout we could do it at the bottom of the webpage but I don't see the option anywhere now.

Also I couldn't even find out how to sign in on mobile for the longest time. This morning it occurred to me to Google "sign in Huskerboard" which found the login page but that's kind of a wonky workaround.

1 hour ago, Danny Bateman said:

Is that something we can do on our end Mav? I remember with the old layout we could do it at the bottom of the webpage but I don't see the option anywhere now.

Also I couldn't even find out how to sign in on mobile for the longest time. This morning it occurred to me to Google "sign in Huskerboard" which found the login page but that's kind of a wonky workaround.

I can see the switch Theme drop down box on mobile now.  You might have to close the ad at the bottom of the page and scroll all the way to the bottom.