Board update 2020-09-24

Toe

I love the sort of passive aggressive text updates in certain threads when somebody posts after several days/weeks of the thread not being posted in. There's one in the Fall Camp Notes thread from when you updated it recently @Mavric. It says "One month later..." right above your post LOL.

It's like the board is shaming us for not being active enough. It's those damn ellipses.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I love the sort of passive aggressive text updates in certain threads when somebody posts after several days/weeks of the thread not being posted in. There's one in the Fall Camp Notes thread from when you updated it recently @Mavric. It says "One month later..." right above your post LOL.

It's like the board is shaming us for not being active enough. It's those damn ellipses.

Ha!

I guess that might be helpful sometimes.  But it's also kind of funny...

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, admo said:

Please show me where and how to sign out / logoff when on mobile. I've looked everywhere.  TIA

It's on the MIA menu I was talking about in this post:

Until that gets fixed, several functions will be inaccessible on mobile.

OK, someone needs to look at the board in Safari.  It's my main browser I use.  The biggest problem I see are with the reaction buttons to posts.  In normal threads, the button doesn't show up.  You have to hover over the area and it will then pop up.  When it does, it comes up as just big grey dots.

In the status update, anytime someone has reacted to a post, it shows a big grey dot that covers part of the response they reacted to.

I thought everyone was getting this until I viewed the board in Chrome this morning.  Those issues didn't exist in Chrome.

I still can't see any notifications on the mobile site.

1 minute ago, Toe said:

So we're going retina-searing red now?

dw6WTGB.gif

It's actually Scarlet, which would seem appropriate. :D

But it does seem to be odd on the lettering.  Not sure if it looks that was because it's surrounded by a white background or what the deal is.  I was waiting to see if anyone would say something before deciding what to do for sure.