JUCO DB Armando Murillo

Solid pickup. Good he'll be here for the spring. The spring game is going to be the best one in a while. Lots of new blood. Lots of talent.

:yeah Last year it was a lot about the run, and this year I think it will be a lot about the pass. With Keller, Leee, and Witt coming in, and Ganz returning, there should be a lot of passes in the game!

I am thrilled to hear about this! I think he will be a good one and will add much needed depth. Our top three corners could be VERY good next year (we may actually run nickel once in a while). Unlike most of you- I don't have anything wrong with Andre Jones. Teams have thrown at Grixby and away from Jones all season. That's why you dont see him making interceptions and breaking up passes.

Jones gets burned a lot, and leaves a lot to be desired in the tackling department, but he's still the best healthy corner we have.

Murillo was on the top of my wish list,and I see our secondary as being pretty good next year,with lots of competition for playing time.If Bowman is back, it will be a huge plus.

hello, florida, alabama, & oregon st have recently offered, therefore it is starting to get tougher to garner his commentment

p.s. he is from tampa, so the fl offer has to be a little tempting, right?

according to the owh, murillo & his coach said that he (murillo) will probably only take one more visit, & that visit should be to az st sometime next month, & then his coach said this about murillo:

"Armando's better than Zack (Bowman, who John O'Mera coached at NM Military Inst.)," (John) O'Mera (now at E Az CC) said. "Just based on pure playing ability, Armando is way ahead of him (Bowman)" (quote taken from a story written by Mitch Sherman, who is a Staff Writer of the Omaha World-Herald)(10/04/06).

I dont know if you guys read this but I guess hes better than bowman. Do you think this could make Boman try and go pro if theres going to be competition? This could really be a solid secondary if Bowman stays.