JUCO DB Armando Murillo

Yes that is true. You can only sign your letter early if you are an early grad. That is why Townsend has not signed yet.

So the four JuCo signees yesterday plus Witt and Mendoza.

We have 6 new faces in January.

Rivals lists Townsend as a Dec. grad. Is that incorrect?

it is good that 6 of the class will be on campus in January

It is great for the football team and for them as football players, but for the two high schoolers that are enrolling early, they are missing out on some fun times in what would be their final semester of high school.

I think I would have definately given that up if given the opportunity to play for the Huskers........ ;)

It is great for the football team and for them as football players, but for the two high schoolers that are enrolling early, they are missing out on some fun times in what would be their final semester of high school.

I think I would have definately given that up if given the opportunity to play for the Huskers........ ;)

Well they would still get a chance to play for the Huskers, but it just comes a little earlier this way. Not saying either way is right or wrong, just that they will miss things like their senior prom and friends from school and teachers and such.

Well they would still get a chance to play for the Huskers, but it just comes a little earlier this way. Not saying either way is right or wrong, just that they will miss things like their senior prom and friends from school and teachers and such.

I understand......... :thumbs

• 1 month later...