2020 Presidential Debates Round 1 - Game Thread

admo

2 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Too late. Probably Trump's strategy, but no one is gonna learn anything from this mess. 

Drown any possible debate out with baseless claims and personal insults. Everyone is dumber for having listened to this.

Less than 30 minutes in and I've got an argument about injecting bleach into your arm and the former VP telling the current president to shut up.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mrandyk said:

Drown any possible debate out with baseless claims and personal insults. Everyone is dumber for having listened to this.

Less than 30 minutes in and I've got an argument about injecting bleach into your arm and the former VP telling the current president to shut up.

This debate is nuts!

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

So far, Joe is doing better than I thought.

Wallace sucks but it isn't really his fault.

Honestly Trump's style won't really produce winners and losers. His base will love Trump being Trump, Biden will try and talk Policy and maybe land some zingers like the Golf Bunker reference. Each side will say their man won, rinse, repeat haha. 

3 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Honestly Trump's style won't really produce winners and losers. His base will love Trump being Trump, Biden will try and talk Policy and maybe land some zingers like the Golf Bunker reference. Each side will say their man won, rinse, repeat haha. 

You gotta give trump credit...he can even make the moderator laugh. 

2 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Yeah this is basically useless. Trumps plan is just to talk over Joe when Joe is making good points. I just can’t stand a single thing about Trump. Hopefully he’ll get hit by bus leaving the debate. Complete waste of a human being.

• Plus1 1

Just now, JJ Husker said:

Yeah this is basically useless. Trumps plan is just to talk over Joe when Joe is making good points. I just can’t stand a single thing about Trump. Hopefully he’ll get hit by bus leaving the debate. Complete waste of a human being.

Any intelligent or fact discerning individual would be swayed by this performance, but.....

Just now, JJ Husker said:

Talk over, say whatever he wants, call people names - the fact he was elected is just mind blowing. He acts like a 3rd grader.