2020 Presidential Debates Round 1 - Game Thread

admo

6 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

I have suspected we are broken for a long time.  But this afternoon I gave up any hope when my husband excitedly called me at work to inform me that he grilling wings, making his famous blue cheese, and loading up and beer because "baby, this is gonna be as good as any 2:30 Nebraska game"  

We are just bystanders in this freakshow.  Nothing to be done now except watch. 

A presidential debate is something that is supposed to annoy me and make me change the channel. No one would have ever called this entertainment before, and I pray that we can go back to that immediately.

Just now, FrantzHardySwag said:

^ This is where I'm at. He's just doubling down on his base. I think he's past trying to win more voters, just hoping the courts can swing a win his direction. 

If he gave Biden time to speak he would fall further behind. Trump has zero cognizant points and if he were to try speaking intelligently he would fall behind with his supporters.

2 minutes ago, mrandyk said:

Sitting president pressed multiple times to denounce white supremacists. He will not. We saw the only dead mic air of the night, waiting for his response, and he had to change the subject.

Same as it's ever been.

Such a strong stance by Trump. He can s#!t on POWs and Gold Star Soliders, but can't s#!t on white supremacists? Jesus

• Plus1 3