2020 Presidential Debates Round 1 - Game Thread

admo

3 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

PBS said their focus group (Lol) were disappointed by both candidates.

Mostly because you can't hold a debate with that filthy guy I saw downtown shouting nonsense into the void all night.

You never said whether or not you would vote for said hobo's energy.

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Gotta agree with Dirk. 

It’s clear that Trump knows he’s losing and the only thing he has left is to call it all a fraud. 

Gosh, if only said president who thinks this is a problem could do anything about it after shouting about it 4 years ago (before losing the election by 3 million votes).

Well f#&% me that was awful. 

On top of the president saying November will be a fraudulent election multiple times, telling his white supremacist psycho douchebags to "stand by" and all the other s#!t, one of the most salient moments of the debate was Biden ripping Trump about his disgusting comments about the military.

Biden was standing up for his dead son who served and giving Trump the earful he deserved... and Trump attacked Biden's other son for having a drug problem.

Pretty well distills the character of the two men, right there.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

Wallace did the worst job of moderating I’ve ever witnessed. If they do a round two, they need to have a mute button for Trump when it’s not his turn. But a better idea for round 2 would be a steel cage battle to the death. We wouldn’t even need to vote, whoever survives is President. Trump is a f#&%ing joke.

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, JJ Husker said:

Wallace did the worst job of moderating I’ve ever witnessed. If they do a round two, they need to have a mute button for Trump when it’s not his turn. But a better idea for round 2 would be a steel cage battle to the death. We wouldn’t even need to vote, whoever survives is President. Trump is a f#&%ing joke.

Fingers crossed for a steel cage match featuring two heart attacks followed by the appointment of a true leader.

4 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

wallace didn't have a mute button...so maybe a tranquilizer dart?

or better yet...a tazer

1 minute ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

NBC decides to air "The Weakest Link"

which can only be Biden.

Your posts are nothing but a mirror of Trump tonight. Can't answer any questions, make any points, and have to change the topic in order to go low.

But of course you'd say he won the debate. God forbid you ever try to bring anything resembling intelligence here. It simply has no place in your cult.

• Plus1 3