2020 Sea of Red Sellout

Mavric

Going with the cutouts as other places have done.

Email from the Athletic Department:

Huskers Announce Sea of Red Sellout

Join the Sea of Red for the 2020 Nebraska Football season! The Sea of Red Sellout, presented by First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO), gives Husker fans the opportunity to fill Memorial Stadium virtually and collect commemorative items related to the 2020 season. Fans can begin purchasing Sea of Red packages on Tuesday, Oct. 6 at 10 a.m. at Huskers.com/SeaOfRedSellout.

Sea of Red Sellout Packages
• $25 = One Seat + Choice of One Collector’s Item
• $100 = Four Seats + Fan Cutout in Memorial Stadium for 2020 Season + Choice of One Collector’s Item
• $250 = 10 Seats + Two Fan Cutouts for 2020 Season + All Four Collector’s Items
• $1,000 = 40 Seats + Two Life-Size Cutouts Placed in the Tunnel Walk + Four Fan Cutouts + All Four Collector’s Items (Act Fast! Tunnel Walk is limited to 250 life-size cutouts.)

Collector's Items Include:
• Commemorative 2020 Season Ticket
• 2020 Husker Season Program
• 50th Anniversary 1970 Championship Poster
• Husker Helmet Cutout Poster

Each virtual seat purchase will also enter fans into weekly prize drawings including adidas apparel, FNBO gift cards and other Husker items. All proceeds from the season-long campaign will support Husker student-athletes and allow Nebraska Athletics to address the areas of greatest need during this challenging time.

At the end of the season, fans will have the opportunity to pick up their cutouts at Memorial Stadium. Fans who wish to have their cutouts shipped after the season will be charged an additional $25 per order at the time of purchase. Life-size cutouts cannot be shipped and will only be available for pick up at the stadium. We hope to see your cutout in Memorial Stadium for the home opener on Saturday, Oct. 31 against Wisconsin!

Go Big Red!

5 minutes ago, Ulty said:

I hope there is a whole row of cutouts standing cheering fans, and behind them a row of cutouts of pissed off looking old people sitting down.

I don't know how these work, but if they use a photo from each buyer, I may have to upload a photo of me wearing a "DOWN IN FRONT" shirt. 

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

This is a really cool idea and I really like it as a fundraiser. Though, I was hoping they'd just fill the stadium with these things. 

the wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man will always get a +1 from me

• Plus1 1

11 hours ago, knapplc said:

If I buy one for $25, does it sit there for all four games?

The way I read that, you would have to buy 4 tickets ($100) to get 1 cutout placed in a seat. I think I’ll do it.....if I can come up with something fun to use for a cutout....which I think I can.

7 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

The way I read that, you would have to buy 4 tickets ($100) to get 1 cutout placed in a seat. I think I’ll do it.....if I can come up with something fun to use for a cutout....which I think I can.

Will my fan cutout(s) remain in Memorial Stadium for the entire 2020 season?
Yes, the earlier you order the more games your cutout will be in the stadium for.