Trump tests positive for COVID-19

1 hour ago, krc1995 said:

Nagging feeling that he’s trying to show us how non deadly and easy to get over the virus is.

And I’m not sure if I hope I’m right or wrong. 

He would be that desperate, but getting everyone in contact with him to go along with it is another thing.

• Plus1 1

13 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

He would be that desperate, but getting everyone in contact with him to go along with it is another thing.

Given all the BS his sycophants have gone along with to date, I don’t think this would be a stretch at all. The only one I think might above it would be the Navy doctor.

• Plus1 1
35 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Given all the BS his sycophants have gone along with to date, I don’t think this would be a stretch at all. The only one I think might above it would be the Navy doctor.

Have you seen Dr. Ronny Jackson lately? 

• Plus1 1

Two senators and the President of Notre Dame all positive. All were at the same event for the Supreme Court nominee. Now I believe Trump is positive. 

what I don’t believe is why Pence would be at the same hospital with a positive president.  Isn’t it funny that our athletes are taking more precautions than our political leaders? 

at this rate Pelosi may have an early Christmas present. 

1 hour ago, krc1995 said:

Two senators and the President of Notre Dame all positive. All were at the same event for the Supreme Court nominee. Now I believe Trump is positive. 

what I don’t believe is why Pence would be at the same hospital with a positive president.  Isn’t it funny that our athletes are taking more precautions than our political leaders? 

at this rate Pelosi may have an early Christmas present. 

Don't forget KellyAnne Conway has tested positive as well...

From 1011.com:

https://www.1011now.com/2020/10/03/sen-sasse-negative-for-covid-19-after-being-around-several-people-whove-now-tested-positive/

LINCOLN, Neb. (KOLN) - A spokesperson for Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE) said the senator is negative for COVID-19 after attending Saturday’s Rose Garden event at the White House. Several people who were at that event, including President Donald Trump, First Lady Melania Trump, Kellyanne Conway, and a few Republican U.S. senators have now tested positive for coronavirus.

That event was to introduce President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee, Amy Coney Barrett, who also acknowledged today that she and her husband tested positive for COVID-19 earlier this summer.

“Because of his close interaction with multiple infected individuals, Senator Sasse was again tested for coronavirus today — and his results were negative," said a spokesperson. "After consulting with the Senate attending physician and Nebraska doctors, he will work remotely from his home in Nebraska, undergoing further testing.

"He will return to Washington for in-person work beginning October 12. Ben, Melissa, and their kids are praying for the President, the First Lady, and a nation continuing to battle this nasty virus.”

A picture from Associated Press photographer Alex Brandon shows Sen. Sasse and Sen. Deb Fischer (R-NE) in the second row, within a few feet of multiple people who’ve now tested positive, at the event. Both are seen wearing masks.

At this point, does it matter?  I saw people on video at the same event who had on masks that were taking them hugging and shaking hands.  If you were at that event, you are a class A dumb arse.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1