Trump tests positive for COVID-19

16 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

...after a thorough investigation from Scooby Doo and the gang to find out who is responsible for all these Republicans getting Covid, and finally catching the bad guy after a hilarious chase, Velma says, "Now let's take off that mask and find out who is really behind all of this:"

Trump, still infectious, back at White House — without mask |  Republican-American

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 8

23 hours ago, Frott Scost said:

I am 100% convinced now he never had it. I thought hed go in the opposite direction and say hes taking it more seriously. Hes using it to say it isnt that bad. Man, he is a POS human. 

IDK, this is the way I thought he'd go with it. He's so narcissistic that he felt it necessary to double down on all his previous actions and statements. Now, he got it, it's not that bad, don't worry about it, etc. Soon I'm sure he'll take the next step and brag how great he is for kicking it's a$$, obviously much biggerer and betterer than wimpy Biden could've done with his hugely masks from 200' away. He is a POS and I agree, I don't think he really had it. It was all a ploy for a purpose. And if he did have it, he has access to a level of care that absolutely nobody else in the country has. Kinda wish they were asking us to fly flags at half staff in mourning. Would of been a better outcome for America.

• Plus1 2

With all of the WH staff now getting it plus 3 senators, ND president, etc - it seems likely that he had/has it.   But he still is a POS for his response while in the hospital and afterwards.  His actions and words are irresponsible, self serving, and endangering to the secret service, his Wh staff and ultimately to all Americans.   @JJ Husker you may still get your wish.  If he had it, he may not be out of the woods yet.  We'll see if Karma kicks in.

• Plus1 1