When will Frost stop with all the excuses??

Enough is enough. When will Frost stop with all his whining about everything from recruiting to culture to talent to "the cupboards were left bare"?? He is in year THREE. This is all on him and has been on him. It is HIS responsibility and HIS team. Way to instill confidence in your players, Coach.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, James Hattie said:

Enough is enough. When will Frost stop with all his whining about everything from recruiting to culture to talent to "the cupboards were left bare"?? He is in year THREE. This is all on him and has been on him. It is HIS responsibility and HIS team. Way to instill confidence in your players, Coach.

did i miss an interview?  last i saw he was saying he doesn't care who they play this year...he is just glad they get to play.

• Plus1 4
20 minutes ago, James Hattie said:

Ummmm okay? What excuses has he used this year? I guess I haven’t been keeping tabs on interviews as close this year as I have in years past. 

• Plus1 1

22 minutes ago, James Hattie said:

When will whinny, unrealistic fans take the time to actually watch what's going on and actually listen to what's being said?  No excuses have been given for anything.  Frost, and the rest of the Nebraska adminstration, fought hard just for the opportunity to play.  He is a big reason the B1G, and several other conferences, are even getting a chance to play this fall.  

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, Spooky Tooth said:

Wait a minute. You're asking us? Seems like summin you should have thought about before posting your skree.

And maybe you should actually read the posters handles before responding :lol:

Edited by runningblind
Hint: they're different people.
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 2

• Mavric locked this topic