Today's Entertainment

49 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Man, they rip on the DC, on Lincoln and Bookie.

I found it interesting when the announcers said he was closer to 5'7 and not the 5'9 or whatever he was listed.... I've watched the last two games and he doesn't look he is playing very well... if he stay committed and was on our team id call him bookie still but he  bailed and he been playing bad so i'll call him dookie....

4 hours ago, Cy the Cyclone said:

Reading Sooner football message boards.  Haven't seen anything this entertaining since the Callahan days on Husker Board.

I was on their boards as soon as the cyclones returned the kick back to the 15. Got a head start checking out that train wreck lol

Sounds more entertaining than listening to SEC wonks flagellate themselves  and sniff their own farts today after MSU lost to Arkansas yesterday.  I heard "I told you SEC defenses would figure out Mike Leach right away" and "every SEC team would win the Pac-12". I found a great time to shut off sports talk radio for the day and do something more productive.  

• Plus1 1