Serious Questions about the season Opener

Food for first game

If I am home, I may smoke some ribs. Noon game here in Cleveland. I will buy a good 6-pack and finish off with Dew and vodka. Would love to smoke a pork butt, but may have to get up earlier.

My 1985 state championship HS football team is going into our HS Hall of Fame. I hvaen't decided yet if I will make the trip back to Nebraska for that or not. If I do, I will go by some Runzas and watch it at my Mom's house or hit a bar, not sure what the rules are in Nebraska.

What about you guys???

With the craziness of this season, I am hoping we destroy tOSU's season.

• Plus1 3

Wife's birthday, and my daughter has an outdoor dance recital.  Hoping to catch most of it in between the latter and before we leave for a mountain retreat for the former.

Or I might turn my phone off and try and watch a replay without hearing the score,  but that never works.

Food will be an afterthought, but I'll bring some beer.

I'm still debating whether I'm going to the local watch party site or not. They've got a semi-open air area for watching games, which would be better than a regular indoor restaurant/bar, but IDK...

Probably not watching if im honest, most of the Quote unQuote season is technically over.  Im starting to ramp up winter prep getting the lawn settled down and things put away.  Technically my heart not in it either, ive only watched 2 football games this season and i used to set aside saturdays because i lived for all college football.  Had my garage door get ripped apart by the derecho a couple months back and it just got replaced last weekend.  So i had all of that to deal with, having weekends off with not really getting them off is frustrating.

• Plus1 1

Annual walleye fish fry is scheduled but invited fewer people with Covid.  Will probably only have 10-15 adults and a dozen kids.  Plenty of beer and mixed drinks.  No high expectations for the game.  Just hope for a good day with good friends.