2020 Alternates

I will say that I'm not overly impressed with the actual alternate itself. It feels like we end up taking a really conservative approach to these designs each time. I don't know if that's an 'us' thing or an 'Adidas' thing... or whoever is designing them... but outside of the unique announcement video, I'm a bit unmoved.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
49 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I will say that I'm not overly impressed with the actual alternate itself. It feels like we end up taking a really conservative approach to these designs each time. I don't know if that's an 'us' thing or an 'Adidas' thing... or whoever is designing them... but outside of the unique announcement video, I'm a bit unmoved.

I think it's our regular alternate, I wouldn't expect to see anything flashier. Frost seems pretty traditional with the uniforms, and this is likely the away version of the annual black alternate. I wouldn't hate having something crazier once a year, but I'll take what I can get. Pretty plain, but something different and it'll make us vs. Wisconsin less visually painful. Always feels like a scrimmage when it's red/white vs white/red.

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

Ha, next you'll be telling me we fired Bo! 

Dunno where I got that from, I think initially (like 3 schedules ago) we played @Wisconsin? Anyway, I like your idea then. 

Don't sweat it. It's still 2019 in my head. 2020 doesn't exist.

3 hours ago, Enhance said:

Who do I report this post to?  Can we please keep politics out of this thread?

• Haha 5