LB Earl Patin

Sounds very doubtful................someone obviously dropped the ball on this one!!!! :angry:

I think that someone you are referring to is Patin. I can't remember off the top of my head but it was one of two scenarios:

1. He expressed in not so many words that he wouldn't be leaving the south

-or-

2. His grades are not quite there yet.

I think it was #2 why we backed off. We're pretty much done with our class unless Peters wants N.

• 2 weeks later...

Committed to Baylor.

:wtf

Again I say... :wtf

I did not see this coming at all...I knew we might lose him but thought it would be to Alabama or West Virginia...not lose him to a Big 12 school...Baylor? :dunno

Just for good measure... :throw

See my post earlier in this thread. For convenience I have pasted here.

"I think that someone you are referring to is Patin. I can't remember off the top of my head but it was one of two scenarios:

1. He expressed in not so many words that he wouldn't be leaving the south

-or-

2. His grades are not quite there yet.

I think it was #2 why we backed off. We're pretty much done with our class unless Peters wants N."

Did you ever stop to think that perhaps we stopped recruiting him??

In light of what is going on over at the Travis Lewis thread, I sure hope we didn't stop recruiting him. He had us as his favorite for the majority of the time.

Some are saying he won't qualify so if that is the case I understand. But why would he then go to Baylor...isn't that a pretty tough school to qualify? I am asking because I don't know but I always thought Baylor was very tough academically.