Censorship

2 hours ago, knapplc said:

Hannity is one of the progenitors of this propaganda, it's being skewered for the obvious fakery that it is, and so he's trying to go on the offensive to change the narrative. 

Just for context, he's the guy who has been sending Fox News reporters on at least two separate nights to report live from outside Joe Biden's home, where nothing is going on.

I'm not  sure this Hannity guy is exactly what you'd call a straight shooter.

• Plus1 2
9 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Just for context, he's the guy who has been sending Fox News reporters on at least two separate nights to report live from outside Joe Biden's home, where nothing is going on.

I'm not  sure this Hannity guy is exactly what you'd call a straight shooter.

Or you could Bing search it and  find that other media outlets report the same thing about NPR...  It is completely indefensible.  If the shoe were on the other son's foot NPR would not go 15 minutes without reminding us how careless Jr was with evidence of Dad's quid pro quo.

• Plus1 1
13 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Or you could Bing search it and  find that other media outlets report the same thing about NPR...  It is completely indefensible.  If the shoe were on the other son's foot NPR would not go 15 minutes without reminding us how careless Jr was with evidence of Dad's quid pro quo.

NPR is also refusing to talk about how Trump talks with lizard people and was actually born in Honduras.  It's actually unconstitutional for him to be President!  You'd think they would report this!

Trump isn't an American and no one is talking about it!!!!  :madash

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, funhusker said:

NPR is also refusing to talk about how Trump talks with lizard people and was actually born in Honduras.  It's actually unconstitutional for him to be President!  You'd think they would report this!

Trump isn't an American and no one is talking about it!!!!  :madash

I haven't heard NPR mention Biden's noticeable signs of dementia. But rarely a car trip without the overpaid non-profiteers imagining horrors from the poor boys.

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I haven't heard NPR mention Biden's noticeable signs of dementia. But rarely a car trip without the overpaid non-profiteers imagining horrors from the poor boys.

Have you heard NPR talk about trump's Chinese bank account? Or trump's taxes? What about the healthcare plan trump's gonna replace Obamacare with in two weeks?

• Plus1 2
54 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

It's telling that you don't deny Trump is ineligible to be President.

Are you part lizard?

10 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

how big tech can shift thousands of votes (video)

https://news.yahoo.com/big-tech-bias-could-shift-005728714.html

Cliffs: by manipulating internet search results to favor one side.  It is more insidious than the blatant censorship we've seen on social media. 

The proof is in the yahoo pudding, just read the titles of the articles and other videos on the page and 

This cuts both ways.

Big Tech algorithms manipulate people equally depending on what info we feed them and they've been soft-peddling stuff radicalizing Republicans like blatantly false Trump ads and QAnon/pizzagate and white supremacist propaganda for a long time.

They've largely been letting the right run around and do whatever they want on their platforms. They want their ad revenue, too.

• Plus1 1