Censorship

11 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I got an alert for a post I did not have permission to view this content :confucius

By all means if posters have a moderation problem with me, then lets have it out in the open.

Aside from the fact that this post is whiny, paranoid, and snowflaky...people have been calling out your dishonesty and accused you of trolling for a long time, and more recently have called you out for your rejection of American values. You never respond to these and only continue with your dishonest nonsense. So for you to ask if people have a problem with you and say "let's have it out" with Huskerboard, perhaps you can start with coming to terms with your long history of BS.

As far as some posts no longer being viewable, that's what happens when something gets deleted and you try to go back to it. No one is censoring you.

• Plus1 5
11 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I got an alert for a post I did not have permission to view this content :confucius

By all means if posters have a moderation problem with me, then lets have it out in the open.

you do realize someone else had their post blocked.  you have no reason to play the victim card for unfair moderation against you.

2 minutes ago, commando said:

want to bet if an insurrection starts in mexico......that he moves to shut down the social media that those people are using to spread their agenda?                                     

Have you been to Mexico?   There media is just super hot chicks talking about the weather.  Nothing to censor. 

• Haha 1