Censorship

16 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I got an alert for a post I did not have permission to view this content :confucius

By all means if posters have a moderation problem with me, then lets have it out in the open.

First, this most commonly happens if a post you're trying to view has been hidden, deleted or moved to the Shed. It happens to me sometimes, too. No reason to panic.

Second, no - there is no 'having it out in the open,' particularly since this is not what you think it is. If you want to 'have it out' with someone then you need to take it to the Shed.

9 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

AIG cancels personal insurance of Curt Schilling over his political views.  Not because there is any chance CS would get sued.  Woke corporations are very sinister 

Baseball Great Curt Schilling Says AIG Insurance Canceled His Policy After Pro-Trump Posts | Human Events

nobody....and i mean NOBODY....want's to be associated with people who tried to overthrow the United States of America

• Plus1 2
On 1/14/2021 at 8:44 AM, knapplc said:

Final fun fact: Combined, Carter and Obama attempted to overthrow the duly elected government zero times. trump has them beat there with one attempt!

This is a lie, literally never happened. You know how I know it never happened? Because even though Big Tech has tried to scrub his speech from the internet, you can still find it.  Anyone that isn't evil and who understands the English language at a grade school level can hear or read his speech.

If Trump would have called to overthrow the government you can bet that the state run media would be playing a clip of it non-stop, but instead of playing his speech, they're telling you what to think.

That same state run media also lied in saying that left-wing agitators were not present, yet we now know that at least one ocBLM/facistfa insurrectionist was arrested. We also know now that this breach of the capitol was pre-planned and started before Trump's speech concluded.

Whether these people allowed to breach the capitol due to incompetence or if this was set should be investigated.

If anyone is responsible for inciting violence or insurrection it would be the Nasty Pelosis, Pressleys, Ilhans, Cortezes, Schumers, Waterss, Warnocks, etc. 

I can't wait for some of these pieces of excrement to be held responsible for their hateful, evil behavior.

Fun fact: trump has been impeached twice as many times as two times more than Carter and Obama combined. He set a record for being impeached!

Meaningless. I might say that these sham impeachments had meaning if the left hasn't been calling for Trump to be impeached since election night 2016. This has been a 4 year, 3 month rolling coupe against a duly elected President and more importantly the American people.

These sham impeachments are simply a warning to any outsider who dares to infiltrate and expose the swamp saying: "If we don't like you, we will stop at nothing to ruin you and your family."

I don't know which is more sad, that a President who was sham-peached twice did more good for the country in his 4 years than an incompetent President did in his 4 years and an evil president did in his 8 years combined. Or that there is seemingly a large group of people who live in the US that don't love this county or believe in it's greatness, and they revel in the fact that shortly they will be able to return this country to mediocrity.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, commando said:

nobody....and i mean NOBODY....want's to be associated with people who tried to overthrow the United States of America

Apparently the NBA, NFL, MLB, and many, many corporations have supported at least one of the terrorist groups that has been raping, looting, murdering, and burning US cities since this summer.

• Plus1 3
3 minutes ago, ScarletRevival said:

This is a lie, literally never happened.

You know who thinks it happened? The people who committed insurrection.

5 minutes ago, ScarletRevival said:

Because even though Big Tech has tried to scrub his speech from the internet

Big tech must be nothing to fear because I found this with a simple google search.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/interactive/2021/annotated-trump-speech-jan-6-capitol/

7 minutes ago, ScarletRevival said:

Meaningless

It isn't, though.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, knapplc said:

You know who thinks it happened? The people who committed insurrection.

Are you talking about the ocBLM/facistfa members that were there?

It isn't, though.

You're correct, it's just a political ploy to make sure that no outsider ever dare try to invade the swamp again and, because the swamp dwellers are scared to death of him and American greatness, an attempt to bully  Trump into not running again in 2024.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Nope. The ones wearing trump flags as capes like cosplay dorks.

Sounds like facistfa dressing in disguise to me.

As far as Trump supporters in DC on Jan 6th, what's the big deal?

It was just some people doing something, mostly peaceful.

The left has been cheering, egging on, supporting, and raising bail money for domestic terrorists since late May. Heels up Harris was leading the pack.

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, ScarletRevival said:

As far as Trump supporters in DC on Jan 6th, what's the big deal?

It was just some people doing something, mostly peaceful.

Are you asking why it's a "big deal" that radicalized Trump supporters broke into the federal U.S. Capitol building, vandalized property, attacked and killed law enforcement, and threatened our democracy?

• Plus1 3