Censorship

3 hours ago, Bledred said:

Did not the whole world laugh and mock the one who proclaimed the earth was round?  Was not Noah laughed at and mocked until the day the rains came?  Did not the whole medical community think that cocaine was a viable way to treat illness?  Did not the whole medical community believe that smoking was actually good for you and doctors smoked?  Did not the whole medical community believe that leaches were a viable way to treat illness?  

Everyone would still be smoking everywhere, and we would still be taking cocaine and using leaches to cure our illnesses but THANK GOD someone spoke up and said "wait a minute, I think this is wrong!".  

BE that person.  BE the one to stand up to those who want you to be caged and controlled.  Freedom is amazing and should never be traded in for anything else.  Those who want to live their lives with their brain hooked on what it is told to do and their eyes buried in sand, please do us freedom loving American patriots a favor and move to a communist country where you never have to use your brain again and you can just sit back, relax and do as you are told by the state run media.  After all, they only have your best interest in mind right?

Yikes. 

• Plus1 3

11 hours ago, Bledred said:

Did not the whole world laugh and mock the one who proclaimed the earth was round?  Was not Noah laughed at and mocked until the day the rains came?  Did not the whole medical community think that cocaine was a viable way to treat illness?  Did not the whole medical community believe that smoking was actually good for you and doctors smoked?  Did not the whole medical community believe that leaches were a viable way to treat illness?  

Everyone would still be smoking everywhere, and we would still be taking cocaine and using leaches to cure our illnesses but THANK GOD someone spoke up and said "wait a minute, I think this is wrong!".  

BE that person.  BE the one to stand up to those who want you to be caged and controlled.  Freedom is amazing and should never be traded in for anything else.  Those who want to live their lives with their brain hooked on what it is told to do and their eyes buried in sand, please do us freedom loving American patriots a favor and move to a communist country where you never have to use your brain again and you can just sit back, relax and do as you are told by the state run media.  After all, they only have your best interest in mind right?

This is a waste of time, but here we go nonetheless.

Every ancient culture dating as far back as 5,000 BC knew the earth was a round sphere. The idea that everyone though the earth was flat into the middle ages is a childhood myth.

Noah and the ark isn't a literally true story, it's an archetypal myth warning of the dangers of not being prepared in life.

Cocaine is a very useful tool in fighting illness. It's an amazing topical anesthetic, it shrinks mucus membranes, and is also a good vasoconstricting agent.

The whole medical community did not believe that smoking was good for you. Tobacco companies used successful propaganda ad campaigns to tell people that physicians approved/recommended their cigarettes, but that was just marketing. 

Leeches actually are a viable option to treat certain ailments, even still. Plastic surgeons still use them even today. They clear blood clots and secrete proteins that help prevent blood clots. 

Every single example you gave is painfully uninformed.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
On 9/2/2021 at 10:57 AM, Dr. Strangelove said:

Wow, we got one in the wild here. There is so much crazy in here in not even sure how to unpack it all. 

But, you do realize that if the entire population were to get natural immunity it would lead to the deaths of millions, right? This is what you're advocating for. 

So far there have been several HUNDRED THOUSAND deaths/permanent disabilities world wide caused by the experimental injection.  When the swine flu injection came out, it killed 6 people in the US and Big Pharma stopped the roll-out.  Right now the CDC is openly admitting via the VAERS reporting system that there have been 2,000+ deaths within DAYS of perfectly healthy people taking the experimental injection (a BIG lie, for a whistle blower from the CDC has come out saying it is closer to 50,000 deaths in the US alone) .  Not only does an immune response drug administered during a pandemic cause the virus to mutate and become more deadly (as we are currently seeing with a unprecedented 2nd wave in a pandemic...pandemics have ONE major wave then herd immunity then tapper off into nothing), but we are going to see mass death on a global scale never seen in human history because of the poison that people have willingly injected into themselves.  The number of people who will die from the experimental injection will be astronomical.  There will be a 'great awakening' to the evil that has been running the world (this includes most all the media!) and their agenda to depopulate the earth because there are 'just too many of us'.  Once the mentally slow finally realize they are all frogs in a pot of boiling water, there will finally be justice with world-wide held tribunals for the satanic top oligarchy that rules the earth and their uninformed helpers in the media and the toppling by the people of most every horrifically corrupt government on the planet. 

You will fully reject what I have just said which is fully expected from someone still plugged into the system.  How does God 'wake the whole world up' from the pure satanic evil that controls it?  How does God get the attention of the masses who would defend the very system that enslaves them?  How does God make people realize that putting their faith in Him is far better than in the world?  The Great Harvest of Souls is soon.  I pray that all accept Jesus Christ in their hearts and proclaim Him with their mouth before it is too late. 

Here is the handy work of the "vaccine" you so cherish and put all of your faith into OF WHICH THERE IS NO LONG-TERM STUDIES proving it's long-term safety!!:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9826739/Minnesota-woman-legs-AMPUTATED-contracting-COVID-19-days-receiving-vaccine.html

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210611/evidence-ties-covid-vaccines-to-heart-issue-in-youth

https://www.christianitydaily.com/articles/12386/20210625/cdc-whistleblowers-tell-top-doctor-vaccine-injections-already-killed-50-000-americans.htm

15 minutes ago, Bledred said:

we are going to see mass death on a global scale never seen in human history because of the poison that people have willingly injected into themselves.

No, we won't. This is an inert vaccine. Literally no inert vaccine has side effects post two months of injection. None. Ever. Scientific fact.

We've been using these vaccines for more than a year. First trials started in July, 2020. If there were actually factually 50,000 deaths from these vaccines, it'd be reported on by every major media outlet. None report these results.

Now, you can believe that every single major media outlet in the world is conspiring to lie to the entire planet so they keep taking these vaccines for... reasons? I guess? Something in the thousands or tens of thousands of media employees, country to country, worldwide, all in on this conspiracy.

Or you can stop listening to crackpot theories and vax up.

Or don't. And when you or a loved one is on a respirator maybe you can get your doctor to prescribe hydroxychloroquine. Or Ivermectin. Or whatever the latest pseudoscience remedy is.

• Plus1 4
4 hours ago, Bledred said:

So far there have been several HUNDRED THOUSAND deaths/permanent disabilities world wide caused by the experimental injection.

With all due respect, bullllllllllllllls#!t.

4 hours ago, Bledred said:

we are going to see mass death on a global scale never seen in human history because of the poison that people have willingly injected into themselves

Okay, when are we going to see it? November? January 2022? Be specific. 

• Plus1 1

10 hours ago, Bledred said:

So far there have been several HUNDRED THOUSAND deaths/permanent disabilities world wide caused by the experimental injection.  When the swine flu injection came out, it killed 6 people in the US and Big Pharma stopped the roll-out.  Right now the CDC is openly admitting via the VAERS reporting system that there have been 2,000+ deaths within DAYS of perfectly healthy people taking the experimental injection (a BIG lie, for a whistle blower from the CDC has come out saying it is closer to 50,000 deaths in the US alone) .  Not only does an immune response drug administered during a pandemic cause the virus to mutate and become more deadly (as we are currently seeing with a unprecedented 2nd wave in a pandemic...pandemics have ONE major wave then herd immunity then tapper off into nothing), but we are going to see mass death on a global scale never seen in human history because of the poison that people have willingly injected into themselves.  The number of people who will die from the experimental injection will be astronomical.  There will be a 'great awakening' to the evil that has been running the world (this includes most all the media!) and their agenda to depopulate the earth because there are 'just too many of us'.  Once the mentally slow finally realize they are all frogs in a pot of boiling water, there will finally be justice with world-wide held tribunals for the satanic top oligarchy that rules the earth and their uninformed helpers in the media and the toppling by the people of most every horrifically corrupt government on the planet. 

You will fully reject what I have just said which is fully expected from someone still plugged into the system.  How does God 'wake the whole world up' from the pure satanic evil that controls it?  How does God get the attention of the masses who would defend the very system that enslaves them?  How does God make people realize that putting their faith in Him is far better than in the world?  The Great Harvest of Souls is soon.  I pray that all accept Jesus Christ in their hearts and proclaim Him with their mouth before it is too late. 

Here is the handy work of the "vaccine" you so cherish and put all of your faith into OF WHICH THERE IS NO LONG-TERM STUDIES proving it's long-term safety!!:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9826739/Minnesota-woman-legs-AMPUTATED-contracting-COVID-19-days-receiving-vaccine.html

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210611/evidence-ties-covid-vaccines-to-heart-issue-in-youth

https://www.christianitydaily.com/articles/12386/20210625/cdc-whistleblowers-tell-top-doctor-vaccine-injections-already-killed-50-000-americans.htm

You might need to seriously reconsider the crap you read and believe. 

• Plus1 1
11 hours ago, Bledred said:

There is so much incoherent insanity in this post I don't even know where to start. Although the claims about earth depopulation and that the ruling class is a Satanic cult is a dead giveaway of where you come from. 

Instead of teasing you, I'm being serious, try to look inward and think about what has caused you to reject reality and embrace the fringe of disinformation. 

• Plus1 2
42 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

There is so much incoherent insanity in this post I don't even know where to start. Although the claims about earth depopulation and that the ruling class is a Satanic cult is a dead giveaway of where you come from. 

Instead of teasing you, I'm being serious, try to look inward and think about what has caused you to reject reality and embrace the fringe of disinformation. 

If this account is real, and he truly believes the earth is 6000 years old, I blame his/her “church” for modeling how to twist reality to fit a totally screwed up narrative.

To the Christians on the board, please don’t take offense, unless you belong to a psycho “church” that pushes crap like this.  Then please know that I think you’re a dope.

• Plus1 2

8 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

With all due respect, bullllllllllllllls#!t.

Okay, when are we going to see it? November? January 2022? Be specific. 

You know what they say...'seeing is believing'...

2.png

4.png

https://rumble.com/vjw5kq-breaking-discovery-what-covid-injections-do-to-your-blood-doctor-releases-h.html

https://rumble.com/vldaex-vaxxed-patients-blood-examined-horrific-findings-revealed-by-german-physici.html

https://rumble.com/vlunsc-microscopy-expert-vials-contain-graphene-oxide-parasites-stainless-steel.html

I am no doctor, but I am fairly certain that if ALL of your blood in your body is clotting like this, then how long you live will be greatly impacted.  

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, Bledred said:

2.png

4.png

https://rumble.com/vjw5kq-breaking-discovery-what-covid-injections-do-to-your-blood-doctor-releases-h.html

https://rumble.com/vldaex-vaxxed-patients-blood-examined-horrific-findings-revealed-by-german-physici.html

https://rumble.com/vlunsc-microscopy-expert-vials-contain-graphene-oxide-parasites-stainless-steel.html

I am no doctor, but I am fairly certain that if ALL of your blood in your body is clotting like this, then how long you live will be greatly impacted.  

so you are telling me that the vaccine created by trump is designed to kill us all?  

1 hour ago, Bledred said:

2.png

4.png

Oh yes, a well respected and totally authentic peer reviewed source to back up your claims. You really pulled one over the entire world with this one. 

• Thanks 2