Censorship

10 hours ago, Bledred said:

It already has started to kill us by the thousands and soon millions.  The global elite and media think they can hide this by saying that it is a "different stronger strain" as the bodies stack up.  At some point it will be impossible for them to hide the truth.  Trump has more blood on his hands than most dictators at this point.  Big Pharma are the direct killers, but anyone and everyone who helped them roll out this death vax will also be held accountable.  This includes companies that are dispensing the death vax, the media who are pushing you to get the death vax, politicians who are pushing you to get the death vax, and any organization, club, sect, religious organization, that is pressuring you or including incentives for you to get the death vax.  ALL universities, employers, and anyone else who REQUIRED their students or employees to get the death vax will be financially destroyed by the avalanche of legal fall-out that is to come once the world realized that this jab is a death sentence.  To say that the world is about to change dramatically, is the understatement of the history of man-kind.  Only one other event tops what is about to happen and that was the birth, death, and resurrection of God incarnate as Jesus Christ for the sins of humanity and that all who believe this and proclaim it with their mouth will not die a second death, but will gain eternal life.  

To say that time is short for most all of us, can not be said enough.  Not only is the death vax a near absolute death sentence, but if you get one of the potent strains of the bioweapon SARS virus which affects your lungs and you survive, your life span will also be dramatically reduced.  What happens is that the blood capillaries in your lungs become damaged and block the flow of blood.  This requires your heart to work over-time to push the blood around the lungs and into the rest of the body.  Most people who have this issue die within 3 years due to right-side heart failure.  This is a what is called a lose-lose situation.  Get the vax and die within a few years or get the virus and also die within a few years.  The ruling elite will not allow anyone to side-step the coming culling of the world populace.  There is TONS of evidence that mass depopulation has been on the agenda plan of the ruling satanic elite of the world for a very long time.  Why is there a massive multi-million dollar monument in a random field in Georgia that has several goals written on them in several different languages that is owned by a firm that has ties to billionaire Ted Turner (buddies with Bill 'Gates of Hell')?   One of the goals listed is a world population of 500 million (what happens to the other 7.5 BILLION people?).  Their evil plans out in plain sight for everyone to see.

georgia-guidestones-english-text-001-geo

Georgia-Guidestones-1-OTIS.jpg

download.jpg

The time for being warned has passed.  It is too late now.  Now all we can do is wait for the inevitable to take place.  EVERY SINGLE ANIMAL during the animal trials that took this mRNA death vax died within 5 years time with the majority dying by year 3.  Now it is up to those who have essentially euthanized themselves to accept in their hearts and proclaim Jesus and what He did for their sins at the cross if they want more life after their body fails.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.  John 14:6

Here's the more appropriate bible passage for you.

Matthew 7:21-23

True and False Disciples

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

• Plus1 2

14 hours ago, Bledred said:

Why have the global ruling elite and media censored HCQ and Ivermectin as treatments for the bioweapon SARs virus?  Because they want you to take the death vax!  They also want you to struggle through tons of lung damage for lack of any other treatment, should you survive. 

Turns out Trump was right about HCQ (see article below that came out AFTER he left office...for a drug that has been FDA approved an on the market for the treatment of malaria and lupus for the past 60 years (about 50 cents a pill).  How many thousands or even millions of lives could of been saved if the media did not turn HCQ into a "fish tank cleaning agent that is toxic!" fake news story?  Do you see the agenda yet? Do you get what their goal is yet?  You being 6ft under, that is their 1# goal. 

https://news.yahoo.com/study-shows-hydroxychloroquine-zinc-treatments-210300816.html

Trump is a modern day Samson who will bring down the ruling satanic elite while destroying himself in the process.  

I'm thinking that if you polled the people who wanted 6 billion fewer humans on Earth, the radical tree-huggers would be the majority,

The elites are actually hugely dependent on having lots of people to buy their products and carry heavy things for them. 

People who think Donald Trump hasn't spent his whole life using and abusing the perks of the ruling elite crack me up. 

• Plus1 3
On 9/7/2021 at 7:49 AM, knapplc said:

Here's the more appropriate bible passage for you.

Matthew 7:21-23

True and False Disciples

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Who do you think you are?

Matthew 7 1:5

“Do not judge, or you will be judged. 2For with the same judgment you pronounce, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3Why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but fail to notice the beam in your own eye? 4How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ while there is still a beam in your own eye? 5You hypocrite! First take the beam out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3

Go ahead and believe the lies that media spews from their mouth daily.  They are all in bed with Big Pharma and DC (this includes "call-Arizona-for-Biden-before-the-votes-are-in-FOX".  Everyone is on the same bank roll and anyone who steps out of this goose-step march toward destruction is ostracised, outcast, humiliated, censored, and their lives destroyed.  If 95% of the media in the US wanted to call a meeting to 'guide the masses toward a certain goal' it would not have to be a very large conference room:

the-6-companies-that-own-almost-all-medi

As the ruling elite and oligarchs scramble to push out 'fact check' sites on all of their media outlets to plug the constant leaks of truth springing forth, there is a point where they will not be able to censor and disinformation their way out of people asking the why questions.  Like...Why did Obama (deep state insider) get such amazing, raving coverage from the media while Trump (an outsider) was constantly attacked? ...

medias-incestuous-relationship-with-obam

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
8 hours ago, Bledred said:

Go ahead and believe the lies that media spews from their mouth daily.  They are all in bed with Big Pharma and DC (this includes "call-Arizona-for-Biden-before-the-votes-are-in-FOX".  Everyone is on the same bank roll and anyone who steps out of this goose-step march toward destruction is ostracised, outcast, humiliated, censored, and their lives destroyed.  If 95% of the media in the US wanted to call a meeting to 'guide the masses toward a certain goal' it would not have to be a very large conference room:

As the ruling elite and oligarchs scramble to push out 'fact check' sites on all of their media outlets to plug the constant leaks of truth springing forth, there is a point where they will not be able to censor and disinformation their way out of people asking the why questions.  Like...Why did Obama (deep state insider) get such amazing, raving coverage from the media while Trump (an outsider) was constantly attacked? ...

Holy s#!t…..you actually believe this crap.  

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Holy s#!t…..you actually believe this crap.  

What crap would you be referring to?  That a good portion of obama's white house was MARRIED to people who work at the upper echelons of the very news media that is supposed to objectively report on the Executive branch?  Or the fact that 6 men control 95% of the news, internet, movie and other media companies in the US?  Please be more specific. 

1 hour ago, deedsker said:

I mean...the media is mostly owned by a very few large entities. 

Keep going...

• Plus1 1
12 hours ago, Bledred said:

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1

3 minutes ago, deedsker said:

We should break up monopolies and tax larger entities to avoid situations where the conglomeration can occur.

I always find it interesting that Republicans scream and holler every time something like that is proposed claiming the gubment is tyrannical......that is.....until they start complaining about the media being monopolized.  

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

I always find it interesting that Republicans scream and holler every time something like that is proposed claiming the gubment is tyrannical......that is.....until they start complaining about the media being monopolized.  

In general monopolies suck, capitalism is great right up until their powerful structure is threatened by someone not trying to rack in huge profits and could ruin their gains. Then monopolistic/oligarchic tendencies destroy innovation and tend toward max profit structures at the cost of the consumer/public.  

• Plus1 1
On 9/9/2021 at 10:47 AM, knapplc said:

Someone who knows their Bible.  

Matthew 7:15

“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

Jesus literal commanded YOU to not judge your brother and here you are judging me.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1