Censorship

2 hours ago, nic said:

Noooo. Keep them around. Lots of video to make fun of.

This is why I miss Talk Soup, and later, the Joel McHale Show. I'm never going to watch these whackadoo shows, but the spoof shows kept me connected to the zeitgeist. 

• Plus1 1
13 hours ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

:lol: What a dumb ********

This is funny!

9 hours ago, knapplc said:

This is why I miss Talk Soup, and later, the Joel McHale Show. I'm never going to watch these whackadoo shows, but the spoof shows kept me connected to the zeitgeist. 

Talk Soup was amazing.  Loved that show.

1 minute ago, nic said:

Meet Nina Jankowicz, the new head of the DHS disinformation governance board. What did Julie Andrews do to deserve this mocking. :P 

There is a lot of, um, interesting stuff out there about this new Ministry of Truth director 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

There is a lot of, um, interesting stuff out there about this new Ministry of Truth director 

I think 1984 should go back to being required reading in Junior High and again in High School. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, DevoHusker said:

She would make a great kindergarten teacher. I am sure this made Putins day given his war is going so poorly. His disinformation Bureau is shaking in their boots.

• Plus1 1